got the EMS this afternoon...:)

hehe....Don,

Thank you very much, hope you and your Fiance could be together soon too... i know it won't be long, maybe you can let bobmal99 pray for you, yesterday he sent me an email said that he was praying that i can get the letter from GZ soon, then today i got the letter...COOL, HUH? :P :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sandy,

Congrats to you and Rob,

You will be in USA soon. :P  :rolleyes:

Hi, Tony,

thanks, hope to see you soon, i have told Rob where you are living now, not very far from Fall River, we can always meet each other there, you know, there are about ten girls going to MA, i have the contact info., hehe....

hope your Fiance will get the good news from GZ soon

Sandy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Congratulations Sandy babe! a very good news to hear from you! (WOW... maybe I can get it tomrrow too?!) :D

That is Sunday. Do people work on Sunday? :P :o :D

EMS delivers 7 days a week. Shocked me too.

they mailed out yesterday, the post office here work every day, even at the weekend.... so does the Express mail :o :o

Congratulations Sandy, Lili, and I are so happy for you. So will you come to the US before I go to Shanghai?? Maybe we can all come back to Boston together?????

I am praying for everyone to get their Visas as soon as possible.

Sandy, Lili, will be back in Shanghai, around 8:00 pm Sunday, night Shanghai time. Give her a call with the good news.

ENIGHT, I HEARD FROM A MYSTERIOUS STRANGER YOUR LETTER IS ON THE WAY!!!!!!!

Yan called me this morning to say she got her EMS letter today, to pick her visa up also.She can go after 4 anyday to pick up the visa.Guangzhou must be moving thru them faster as hers was only sent over 10 days ago from DOS.I hope they get this mess cleared up for everyone soon. Paul and Yan

That is Sunday.  Do people work on Sunday?   :o  :o  :D

oh ya!... here people are more diligent! :D

Big cultural difference, too. Remember that the US was founded on religious principals (at least the newcomers from Europe in the 1600's). I'm sure that some states still have unenforced laws on the books prohibiting commerce on Sunday. So it is somewhat engrained that Sunday is non-work day for most people. China, on the other hand, is a lot more pragmatic. So, why not deliver mail on Sunday?

-Don H

We used to have the "blue" law in Massachusetts in which the stores are closed on Sunday. It was changed about 15 years ago. Some stores still can't sell liquor on Sunday. A solution is to drive to New Hamshire. :lol: :lol: