Guangzhou Update

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you for your kind words and steadfast support during this very long process. Would have gone bezerk but for you guys.

We're now in Zhanjiang, and Jingwen just bought some (more) suitcases to bring her clothes back to Atlanta. We'll leave here on the 9th, spend the night in Hong Kong and head back to the States on the 10th.

We had a nice visit with Francine and some other ladies while we were in Guangzhou. Francine-gg, you're a lucky man. Jerry's fiancee is a wonderful lady, but me thinks Jerry has been pulling some strings. ;) Zhengling was in and out of the interview in no time and was one of the first to be called the next afternoon to get her visa.

I'll take a minute to read the other posts, but I'm sure Jerry and Francine have reported in with their good news.

Again, thank you for all your kind words and best of luck to those with upcoming interviews.

Frank and Jingwen

My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you for your kind words and steadfast support during this very long process.  Would have gone bezerk but for you guys.

We're now in Zhanjiang, and Jingwen just bought some (more) suitcases to bring her clothes back to Atlanta.  We'll leave here on the 9th, spend the night in Hong Kong and head back to the States on the 10th.

We had a nice visit with Francine and some other ladies while we were in Guangzhou.  Francine-gg, you're a lucky man.  Jerry's fiancee is a wonderful lady, but me thinks Jerry has been pulling some strings. :D Zhengling was in and out of the interview in no time and was one of the first to be called the next afternoon to get her visa.

I'll take a minute to read the other posts, but I'm sure Jerry and Francine have reported in with their good news.

Again, thank you for all your kind words and best of luck to those with upcoming interviews.

Frank and Jingwen

Thanks again for the kind words, Francine tols me she really enjoyed meeting you both.

Good luck on your new life together........