G-325A is a generic BIO doc, File Number will be Green-card number, since you are just starting you dont have one, simply leave blank.

The form does not expire, the OMB date is a date by which USCIS needed to complete a survey to determine time needed to fill out the form as required by the paperwork reduction act. It is an internal date, pay no attention to it.

Correct, get it translated by the Notary office, should be able to get done at any notary office.

Thanks for the information concerning the I-130 packet and forms. I'm still unsure about the marriage translation. The translation I had done was stamped and form provided by what I presume/think was a notary. However it is normal sized sheets of paper and isn't bound together into a book.

Thanks for the information concerning the I-130 packet and forms. I'm still unsure about the marriage translation. The translation I had done was stamped and form provided by what I presume/think was a notary. However it is normal sized sheets of paper and isn't bound together into a book.

fore USCIS filing should be fine, later for interview you should have a white book translation from Notary office.

• 2 months later...

I'm finally ready to send in our I-130 packet.

We haven't had much time together since our marriage. I was able to spend 3 weeks in China but we've been apart since the first week in September. I know that it's good to show an ongoing relationship through such things as chat and skype logs. How much though should I include? Emails run to 100 pages. QQ chat logs total 1300 pages. Since we've started using skype, the chat portion is currently 76 pages? Time stamps show that this amounts to over 2 hours a day for the past 10 months. The page count comes from shrinking everything down to the smallest font size possible. Do I include the entire thing or just take examples from different days for the past months?

We've also got statements from friends and family in China that we are indeed married. Who do we need to have the translations into English done by? My stepson could translate them but I'm sure that they have to be "official" in some fashion. Can a translation company do them or is there some government office that does this?

I'm finally ready to send in our I-130 packet.

We haven't had much time together since our marriage. I was able to spend 3 weeks in China but we've been apart since the first week in September. I know that it's good to show an ongoing relationship through such things as chat and skype logs. How much though should I include? Emails run to 100 pages. QQ chat logs total 1300 pages. Since we've started using skype, the chat portion is currently 76 pages? Time stamps show that this amounts to over 2 hours a day for the past 10 months. The page count comes from shrinking everything down to the smallest font size possible. Do I include the entire thing or just take examples from different days for the past months?

We've also got statements from friends and family in China that we are indeed married. Who do we need to have the translations into English done by? My stepson could translate them but I'm sure that they have to be "official" in some fashion. Can a translation company do them or is there some government office that does this?

Paper doesn't prove a relationship by how much it weighs. YOU need to take a look at your overall presentation for the picture it presents. The more fluff you add simply makes it more difficult to see the forest for the trees.

Sample letter of attestation (for a non-professional translation of a non-required document (such as a relationship letter):

Telephone:

E-mail:

Qualifications of the translator:

I, hereby, attest that to the best of my knowledge and ability, the translation of the consent and/or other relevant document(s) from [specify language] to English for the attached document is complete and accurate.

Signature of Translator

Date of Translation