Good bye Nanchang, Hello Wuxi.

RobertH

Well our time in Nanchang has come to a end and we are now in Wuxi, was a nice trip here both legs of the trip on the Fast train. The D I think it was top speed we hit was 257Kph. So it's not as fast as the Bullet train but the wife said it's safer. Tomarrow we go to look at some lake... >grumble< (we can look at water in Arizona :angry: says I ). Then it's off to her Fathers village to see her grandmother. After a 1/2 there back to Wuxi and on to SHanghi for our last couple days.

Any recomendations of 2 days in Shanghai? I want to see Crazy only in China kinda Shanghai.

Robert

to see crazy, you need to leave the wife home. i was in china few times and i leave the wife home with her family and friends while the boys go out and party. its very much like hangover the movie when we party. shanghai is like adult disney world, x-rated. :eyebrow: good luck on looking for crazy!

When I was last in Shanghai the tour guide asked us if we wanted to hit the zoo, and feed watch them feed live chickens to the tigers.

One thing to do is visit the JinMao tower the view from the top floor is amazing.

A day tour from China Highlights is another option. http://www.chinahigh...nghai/tours.htm

Literally tons of things to do there, 1 or 2 days is too short.

http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g308272-Activities-Shanghai.html

Edited by dnoblett (see edit history)

The time I was in Shanghai was on a tour, I have my mum along, one place that was fun is down along the river, section called "The Bund" Lots of gift and tourist trap shops, architecture is very old western European. I remember the shop keepers see you and they jump all over you with "Buy, Buy, YOU Buy!"