Chinese Hairdresser in Phoenix/SE Valley

Beachey

I know there are a few members who live her in Phoenix. Any recommendations for a Women's Hairstylist used to dealing with Chinese Hair in the SE Valley/Scottsdale/etc.? For a few months I have been asking my wife if she needed to get her hair cut, today she finally said she probably does. I did a search around Lee Lee's in Chandler and Mee Kong Supermarkets in Mesa but I didn't see anything.

Alternatively, is there any proven strategy for finding a place other than maybe asking some of the women at work?

Considering my wife speaks English well, I am not worried about the language barrier but being the typical guy I am not that particular about where I get my hair cut but I know most women are.

Little Help?

I know there are a few members who live her in Phoenix. Any recommendations for a Women's Hairstylist used to dealing with Chinese Hair in the SE Valley/Scottsdale/etc.? For a few months I have been asking my wife if she needed to get her hair cut, today she finally said she probably does. I did a search around Lee Lee's in Chandler and Mee Kong Supermarkets in Mesa but I didn't see anything.

Alternatively, is there any proven strategy for finding a place other than maybe asking some of the women at work?

Considering my wife speaks English well, I am not worried about the language barrier but being the typical guy I am not that particular about where I get my hair cut but I know most women are.

Little Help?

Have you checked the local Chinese newspapers, for someone in Mesa of Chandler.

Little Help?

Have you checked the local Chinese newspapers, for someone in Mesa of Chandler.

http://www.cindybeautytrends.com/

Cindy use to work for my ex.

• 3 weeks later...