how to talk to a live person for uscis?

i called the 800-375-5283 number. does any1 know what number or what i have to say in order to speak to a live person? i try to dial 0 to talk to a live person but it said it is in invalid number. so any1 know what exact number i need to press in order to speak to a live person? thx in advance.

The phones are not live people, if you really want to talk to someone about your case you will have much better success just making an infopass appointment at your local office (if you are not to far away).

The people on the phones are just minimum wage operators with pre scripted responses that will help you very little, if you can even get through to them.

• Like 1

The phones are not live people, if you really want to talk to someone about your case you will have much better success just making an infopass appointment at your local office (if you are not to far away).

The people on the phones are just minimum wage operators with pre scripted responses that will help you very little, if you can even get through to them.

True, they simply read what you can read on their website.