I mailed our RFE on April 4th and it was delivered on April 6th. We'll see how long this will take to finish our ROC.

Here's hopin' they process it quickly Bill, and the rest of you guys. It's sad seein' everybody havin' so much trouble with ROC.

Good luck to all of yawl.

tsap seui

Veni, Vidi, Velcro

I came, I saw, I stuck around

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulation! That was the first word on the letter Li Hong received yesterday in the mail for USCIS informing her she was approved to have her conditions removed on her GC. It said her new GC will be coming in the next 60 days, sooner I think.

I hope the rest of you receiving RFE have as quit and finalizing results.

• Like 1

Congratulation! That was the first word on the letter Li Hong received yesterday in the mail for USCIS informing her she was approved to have her conditions removed on her GC. It said her new GC will be coming in the next 60 days, sooner I think.

I hope the rest of you receiving RFE have as quit and finalizing results.

That's great news! Congratulations to you both!

Bill,

Thanks so much for the email and pic of Li Hong, she looks amazing as usual especially holding the Congrats letter.

Sounds like you did not interview? And if you can send me a copy of the RFE to my email. I drop in here occassionally to see the goods news and of course with this process the sometimes horror stories.

Mei and I both work a lot and I know you both travel a lot, so if you get close to our area come for a stay or we can travel and see you if in the area.

Guessing you are still in Callie, but I was a little confused on the Kansas mention.

You both were a great meet during our K-1 interviews in the land of GUZ. That went smooth so I was not expecting any hiccups here....but here always seems less tedious and easier to solve and we are with our wives anyway. Time well spent to keep it that way,,,,

Congratulations from South Texas.

Henry

Wow, Now I am wondering what is going on with my stepson's ROC. We sent it in on September 9th 2011 did the bio appt a few weeks later and checking online his case status is showing recieved/processing but nothing after that.........

His mom has her ten year card and it was about six months after filing for ROC....no interview. Our son was a FTJ so we have had to file him seperate from his mom and he arrived later then her.

Is there something else I can do to check on his status or where his file is? When i check case processing times for I-751 - Vermont Svc Ctr it is only up to July 4th 2011 so I thought we just needed to wait.

Thanks,

Wow, Now I am wondering what is going on with my stepson's ROC. We sent it in on September 9th 2011 did the bio appt a few weeks later and checking online his case status is showing recieved/processing but nothing after that.........

His mom has her ten year card and it was about six months after filing for ROC....no interview. Our son was a FTJ so we have had to file him seperate from his mom and he arrived later then her.

Is there something else I can do to check on his status or where his file is? When i check case processing times for I-751 - Vermont Svc Ctr it is only up to July 4th 2011 so I thought we just needed to wait.

Thanks,

All you can do is sit tight, he is a permanent resident, the letter extends evidence of this, and if goes longer than 1 year, simply schedule and info pass appointment and get an I-551 stamp in passport to further show proof of status.

How old is he? If less than 18 and mother becomes a US Citizen, then he becomes one too automatically, making the I-751 a moot point, probably this would jump start the process on it.

Another option is to adopt and if less than 18 would become a US Citizen and again the I-751 would not matter.

Thanks Dan.

He is 19 and will be 20 in October. His Mom recieved her 10 year card but at this point she is not sure if she wants to become a US Citizen or not. It is her decision to make as she feels ready.........

I guess we will sit and wait.......

• 3 weeks later...

I received an update on the USCIS website but it doesn't say approved but it says the following:

On May 23, 2012, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283.

Decision circle and Post Decision Activity circle is gray.

Anybody know what that means? as of today we are still waiting for an interview date.

Edited by HelloWorld08 (see edit history)

Means no interview, it means they approved removal of conditions and to expect card in the mail. Typically less than 10 days.

In my wife's case the only interviews she had were visa interview in Guangzhou for K-1 and Citizenship interview last winter for her naturalization, no interview for Adjustment of status or removal of conditions.

Also interview for Removal of Conditions are quite rare, only in cases where they suspect immigrations fraud.