Well, I got the news tonight

We got the Pink !!! LOL hurrah !!! I am happier ana pig inshit! :santa: :redblob: :greenblob: :clapping: :drunk: :happy2: :jump: :harhar1: :worthy: :mbounce:

Sorry I hadn't posted earlier. Been cebrilatin wit my son. :D

I'll give ya'll the details as they filter in. She said it was an easy 2 minute interview but I think it lasted more anaht. She only remembered one question when I talked witter. "Have you ever been to the U.S.?" LOL

Full report to come.

Dang, can't tell ya'll how happy I am right now. :clapping:

Thanks one and all for ya'll's guidance. :cheering:

We got the Pink !!! LOL hurrah !!! I am happier ana pig inshit! :santa: :redblob: :greenblob: :clapping: :drunk: :happy2: :jump: :harhar1: :worthy: :mbounce:

I'll give ya'll the details as they filter in. She said it was an easy 2 minute interview but I think it lasted more anaht. She only remembered one question when I talked witter. "Have you ever been to the U.S.?" LOL

Full report to come.

Yay. :) Congratulations

Full report to come.

Fantastic news!!! I'm really happy for you guys. :D

tsap seui

Fantastic news!!! I'm really happy for you guys. :D

tsap seui

Thankin ya kindly sir. From ya'll who have endured more than any couple should, it it is a wonderful blessing.

Iffin ya'll don;t mind, while I don't feel worthy given what you'se endured, I'll be takin it and runnin wif it iffin you don't mind

:partytime2: .

Full report to come.

Great! I'm really happy for you. It sounds like your process wasn't that painful. Ours was fairly quick and easy, and I was feeling guilty about the problems others hear have been writing about.