Just back from Beijing

Hello, I just got back from Beijing two weeks ago. I was there visiting my finace. Now we are going to start the long process of the K-1 Visa. I think we have a grasp of it, we have done a lot of research, but I know there can be things that others have experienced that can help. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Bye the way, my trip was awesome.

If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it.

Welcome to CFL James, this is a great place. At this point, my best advice for you is ... keep copies of everything! Keep everly little piece of paper that even remotely has to do with the time you and Veronica spent together in Beijing, as well as any and all other forms of "evidence" of your ongoing relationship with her. And the more photos the better. All these little pieces of paper will look great when you send in your Petition. I've heard stories of people not sending in enough evidence of an ongoing relationship, but I've never heard anything about someone sending in too much evidence. Hope you're a patient guy!

Hello, I just got back from Beijing two weeks ago. I was there visiting my finace. Now we are going to start the long process of the K-1 Visa. I think we have a grasp of it, we have done a lot of research, but I know there can be things that others have experienced that can help. If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it. Bye the way, my trip was awesome.

Welcome. My only advice at this point is to start planning your next trip to Beijing - save your money and vacation because it will be a while before Veronica arrives. Best of luck to you.