easy interview, got pink. question asked inside

Jia said her interview was really easy and the other girls waiting were so surprised how quick it was for her and that she only had to show a couple of things to the interviewer. But we also fit their guidlines pretty well I think. No possible red flags that I can think of at all.

Where did you meet? online

Who helped you fill out the form? my fiance

When did your fiance come to see you? Dec 09 the first time and June 10 the second time

Did he come to see you this year? no

Where did we travel when he came to see you? shenzhen, hong kong, Bali

Do you have some pictures? she showed several pictures

Did your fiance meet your parents? yes

Does your fiance speak chinese? no

Where did you learn to speak english? highschool and college

What was your major in college (strange question to me)? Chinese culture and education

Are you a communist? no

Then she just said congratulations and gave her the pink slip. :D

Jia said her interview was really easy and the other girls waiting were so surprised how quick it was for her and that she only had to show a couple of things to the interviewer. But we also fit their guidelines pretty well I think. No possible red flags that I can think of at all.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience!! :)

Congratulations!

What was your major in college (strange question to me)? Chinese culture and education

My wife was asked the same thing. First, I think it is possible if your answer is Nuclear Physics or something like that it could possibly trigger an additional background check but I don't think that is why this is asked.

I have seen with both my wife and her students that the Chinese educational system teaches them how to memorize by rote a series of questions and answers. It is likely the VO is trying to introduce a question she hasn't prepared for, especially one that requires more than a Yes or No answer, to judge her reaction both verbally and maybe more importantly non-verbally. If the VO seems some form of evasion, he might pursue it. Obviously, this question was easy for your wife and the VO could see that eliminating any suspicion.

Nice!!! :) Nothing like having your woman asked simple questins straight out of "Interview 101"....very glad to see it happen for you guys.

tsap seui

congratulations!!! :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot: :toot:

Congrats to Turbo AND to Reblooming who I see passed too on the 30th!

thank you. i had a very easy interview too. the interview only took about 2 minutes. i thought i would be grinded by the questions of last K1 visa but it did not happen.

my interview questions were:"where did u meet your fiance?" answer:"we met online"

"do u have photos?" "yes"and showed the pictures which i printed on A4 paper.

"what's your major when you studied in NYU?" "What's your major in China?"

"you got K1 visa last year?" answer: "yes"

"where did u meet your fiance?" same question again "onliine"

"are u a ccp menmber?" answer:"no,never"

"congratulations,you got your visa"

my answers to each question only were 1 or 2 words,so it was an easy interview.

Edited by reblooming (see edit history)

thank you. i had a very easy interview too. the interview only took about 2 minutes. i thought i would be grinded by the questions of last K1 visa but it did not happen.

my interview questions were:"where did u meet your fiance?" answer:"we met online"

"do u have photos?" "yes"and showed the pictures which i printed on A4 paper.

"what's your major when you studied in NYU?" "What's your major in China?"

"you got K1 visa last year?" answer: "yes"

"where did u meet your fiance?" same question again "onliine"

"are u a ccp menmber?" answer:"no,never"

"congratulations,you got your visa"

my answers to each question only were 1 or 2 words,so it was an easy interview.

Good for you. I am happy for anyone that gets a visa, an easy interview....just more icing on the cake.