1.3 Billion minus 1

So we got in line for the document hand-in about an hour early (line to the left for K-1) which is good because it kept us in the shady part most of the time. Got upstairs to the 4th floor and I waited in the coffee shop,(they also sell Heineken) had time for about 5 cans and my SO came out telling me that I needed my 2008 tax return. Somehow I missed it and brought '10 '09 and '07. So we went back to the White Swan and I made a frantic phone call to my accountant. Not to worry he emailed it to me and we printed it out, showed up the next morning at 6am . The line was already forming, again stay to the left, except this time at around 7:15 they say in Chinese only those who received a round green stamp on their appointment paper yesterday move further left and all those people got in ahead of us. :blink: I believe it was because of the missing tax return but no big deal we got in 15 minutes later.

She waited about 3 hours and went to the window to speak to a very friendly CO.

-How did you meet your fiancee? QQ

-Are you CCP? No

-Did you know he is divorced? Yes, here is the divorce

certificate. (He didn't look at it)

-How many times has he come to China? 4 times , he is here

now. She handed him my passport, which he took.

(hope I'm continuing this correctly)--

-What is his job?Where does he work? Special education

teacher in NYC.

-What was your major in school? English for Business

-Do you have any pictures? Yes many. We had about 200 or

so from all 3 trips in plasic holders 2 on each side with

labels. She said he looked at each one individually. He

also looked at the copies I made of my passport stamps with

each arrival and departure from for each of the 3 trips

labeled.

Then he said 'Congratulation you can go to the US'!

I hope this little boring narrative helps someone, I have read 'Candle.." religiously everyday since Jiali and I started this process and it has given me so much help and insight and laughs . Thank you all for being :signthankspin: there/here