Hi Gentlemen, I am new here, my name is Julie, I wil have my K1 interview on June 28. I am one of the 001 harpies ,although I have never made any comment ,My GG(the term for fiance on 001) put N/A on #11 for I-134 ,too,we have prepared our paperwork by reading 001, and I found this website fr 001.

welcome Julie

I think N/A is fine for that question. "Not intend" is technically wrong as Dan pointed out but they may not really care regarding this question (as Dan pointed out also).

Why didn't you pick an english name of Rose (or Rosie)? [i have a cousin by this name]

---

@Foo: Since she uses "GG" she is not married , ergo no DCF. B)

Hi Gentlemen, I am new here, my name is Julie, I wil have my K1 interview on June 28. I am one of the 001 harpies ,although I have never made any comment ,My GG(the term for fiance on 001) put N/A on #11 for I-134 ,too,we have prepared our paperwork by reading 001, and I found this website fr 001.

welcome Julie

I think N/A is fine for that question. "Not intend" is technically wrong as Dan pointed out but they may not really care regarding this question (as Dan pointed out also).

Why didn't you pick an english name of Rose (or Rosie)? [i have a cousin by this name]

---

You can't DCF K1?

You can't DCF K1?

No, USCIS office overseas will only accept I-130 petitions for immigrant visas like CR1 or IR1, K-visas use I-129F petitions which can only be filed to USCIS in the States.

welcome Julie

---

Hi Mr Dawei, My english name is Julie,My GG 'name is Jeff. nice to meet your guys

Hi Gentlemen, I am new here, my name is Julie, I wil have my K1 interview on June 28. I am one of the 001 harpies ,although I have never made any comment ,My GG(the term for fiance on 001) put N/A on #11 for I-134 ,too,we have prepared our paperwork by reading 001, and I found this website fr 001. I have enjoyed reading here and there very much. My GG said he would like to join that new husband club here since he is going to have a chinese wife. and I like that story of recycled paper supercalifragilisticexpiali docious

Hi Julie - Have you joined Visa Journey (www.visajourney.com) ? We have found that website very useful as well. Good luck on the 28th!!