July Interview Group

A great congratulations to tsap seui and bullmastiff!!! Very happy for your guys!! Hope you will be/are on your way to USA!! :cheering: :cheering: :drunk: :clapping: :clapping:

bullmastiff has a sharp insight about China growth. It will help us!!

Thank you xiaozhu. I hope you are safely in America now.

We lucked out and got the 3 question, 3 minute interview, with the visa issued 2 days later. It couldn't have goneany smoother for my wife and son...and the visa officer was very courteous and happy, so unlike last time. It ONLY took us 4 years and 10 months to get to that easy interview. :lol:

I hope others NEVER have to experience what we went through, but quite honestly, even though we were just as bona fide the first time, all the time we waited was NOT IN VAIN...Wenyan and I got to know each other in a much fuller sense than we could possibly have known each other. With the great stress of a denial and being forced to wait so long our commitment to our relationship only grew stronger with each passing day.

My hat is off to my wife for her strength during this trial of our relationship. Under great duress she stuck it out, kept her focus on what was important and together we took those "lemons" the State Department gave us and turned them into some VERY SWEET "lemonaide". :)

That wait was one day at a time, we had many "one days" to grow our relationship before she ever set foot in America.

Xiaozhu, I agree with you, Bullmastiff is very smart, and I am very happy to see his wife get her visa.

I hope you will keep posting about your time in America and best of luck to you.

tsap seui

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The learning from CFL is extremely valuable for me in preparing the case concisely and to the point

I m just an ordinary guy who opens my ears and eyes so widely and use mymind to process the info gaathered

In other words my redneck cuzin', you are....... smart. ;)

tsap seui

I am beginning to wonder if there is a pattern of scheduling interviews. The consulate schedules interviews for the first 2 weeks of the month for the following month and then doesn't schedule any more until the following month.

You are all testaments of patience.

I am anxiously awaiting the scheduling of my laopos interview. Calling DOS every morning with anticipation, but nothing yet.

I am hopeful, as no one has posted an August interview yet. But curious because no one posted later July interviews. But CFL is only a small sampling.

My my tsap..... a very hefty congratulations to both you and the lil-rabbit.......... I guess I've been away enjoying the company of my wife and not keeping up with this crowd...

I do agree that even the wait is very long, it gives all of us time to get to know each other , strengthen the bond, and appreciate all we have endured together as husband and wife.

Best wishes to you and all the ones who will follow..

with kind regards,

wayne

My my tsap..... a very hefty congratulations to both you and the lil-rabbit.......... I guess I've been away enjoying the company of my wife and not keeping up with this crowd...

I do agree that even the wait is very long, it gives all of us time to get to know each other , strengthen the bond, and appreciate all we have endured together as husband and wife.

Best wishes to you and all the ones who will follow..

with kind regards,

wayne

As you well know Wayne, some of us are given the "pleasure" of getting to know our wives under duress. :lol:

Good to hear from you and it looks like all is well. I'm happy to hear that.

We're on the countdown to America now, something like 27 days and a wake up before we get on the 777 to Dulles airport. Got the clothes packed yesterday, son's cavities filled yesterday, and have some family feeds to attend to. Lots of little details to take care of but Wenyan and I are ready to go start the new adventure. :)

tsap seui

To Andy: Just keep calling buddy. There may be a rhyme and reason to interview scheduling but it's way beyond me....sorta like "VA math" on service connected disabilities. :lol: You guys are almost there and she will do well at her interview.

Good luck to you both.

I am beginning to wonder if there is a pattern of scheduling interviews. The consulate schedules interviews for the first 2 weeks of the month for the following month and then doesn't schedule any more until the following month.

You are all testaments of patience.

I am anxiously awaiting the scheduling of my laopos interview. Calling DOS every morning with anticipation, but nothing yet.

I am hopeful, as no one has posted an August interview yet. But curious because no one posted later July interviews. But CFL is only a small sampling.

Yes - back in our day, they would schedule interviews beginning on the 20th for the END of the following month (or the month after) and work BACKWARDS through the month until all slots were filled - usually by the end of the (scheduling) month. Then they would start over on the 20th of the next month. So usually no interviews would be scheduled for about 2 weeks prior to the 20th.

They may or may not still follow this pattern - don't have a clue.

As the address for the Package 4 delivery is different then the Package 3, I stated my concern to the embassy in the "Contact Link". It is an honest concern, as they would have no intent to contact me if they sent out Package 4 and it was returned to them.

Their response, "Please refer to our previous response" ...which means wait 3 months before contacting them.

As an supply chain engineer, I am always trying to make projections based on the cases of those who have filled out their timelines. The P3 package delivery was the only one to succeed! Everything else has been a crap-shoot. Its been 15 business days, so I am expecting it will come soon. Joanna is getting anxious being at home and not having work.

As an supply chain engineer, I am always trying to make projections based on the cases of those who have filled out their timelines. The P3 package delivery was the only one to succeed! Everything else has been a crap-shoot. Its been 15 business days, so I am expecting it will come soon. Joanna is getting anxious being at home and not having work.

Make sure you take account the various paper-pushing actions in their process that lead to LIFO (paper stack) effects :)

My fiancee passed her interview today!! :)

I went up to the 5th floor a few times this week for a good but stressful reason :) More to come!!

Congratulations!! BobbyA. July seems to be a good month for many CFL members. Have a nice return trip with your finacee! Have a memorable wedding!!

I went up to the 5th floor a few times this week for a good but stressful reason :) More to come!!

Way to go!!! Great News!!!

tsap seui

http://i28.tinypic.com/2mruqv6.jpg

Co
ng
ra
tu
la
ti
on
s
!!

http://i1.tinypic.com/3ygwmdz.gif