Chinese wife visiting family in China

Forgive my lack of research but time is of the essence. My wife of 3 years is traveling to China for the first time to visit her family since arriving and marrying via K-1. She has renewed her Chinese passport at Houston (with maiden name), has a 10 year green card and State ID (with married name) and just wanted to know what name to enter when purchasing plane tickets? (same as passport or same as Green card?) Just fyi, she is going from either Palm Beach, FL (PBI) or Ft. Lauderdale (FLL) to Zengzhou (CGO) and the best prices we are seeing are from flychina.com. We looked at cheapoair and Orbitz but a bit pricey. Comments and help are always welcome and I miss chatting with you all! Life is good, but busy. My sweet wife has completed Massage Therapy School and working alot as am I and we barely see each other! Wished it wasn't that way but I think the "norm" in these economic times. Thank you wisdomed friends with knowledge on purchase of plane tickets and travel names/documents for my wife. (I am assuming old and new passport, 10 year green card, state ID, and marriage certficate). Just don't know safest name for me to use when purchasing plane tickets online.

Buy the tickets in the same name as her passport. Otherwise they won't let her board the plane. You can get an addendum put on her passport at the Chinese consulate that says something like " The person's name on this passport is also xxxx." She shouldn't have any problems.

Buy the tickets in the same name as her passport. Otherwise they won't let her board the plane. You can get an addendum put on her passport at the Chinese consulate that says something like " The person's name on this passport is also xxxx." She shouldn't have any problems.

Thank you both. Actually tried to put "Addemdum" at time of passport renewal for the extra $10 but they refused and said "next time you renew you can do that". I disagree, but can live with it. I will make sure my sweet Fang is "armed" with any and all papers that could possibly be needed.

Thank you both again.

Yes, book in her passport name but she should also take her marriage certificate so when she comes back to the US if they ask to see her Greencard, this will tie the names together. Better to be safe than sorry.

Agree and thank you for your reply.