Match Maker Hell

Amen to that !

How many Chinese men who are good provider willing to marry a woman with kids fr previous marriage ???

So,,,, bless are these unions

What I don't like are cheaters who abuse people who are kind hearted already

Most Chinese think Lao Wei as dumb and easily manipulated

The warm kind hearted americans are taken advantage of

I wish there is an on line course on Chinese culture , language including potential troubles to watch for

Course for someone who is going to China to get married

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh yes familiar with CHN-Love. I got lucky twice there, my rule was to see if "admirer" was willing to go off the site and swap emails, if after 1 or two messages on the site they were not willing to do so, I would move on.

I met one nice girl in Guangzhou on CHN-Love, swapped email, and took a tour of China about 6 months later to meet, but I could tell it was not meant to be.

I did like the "admirer" emails, for the most part the service did an OK job matching.

About 6 months after the first trip to China, my Yu poped up as an admirer from CHN, I did not respond there, however a week or so later I spotted her on Cherry Blossoms which is not a Match Maker site, so I sent her a message on Blossoms and swapped emails, then did all communications via email after that, eventually webcam and Skype. I did confirm she was the real deal by searching around the web and came across the website of the school she was teaching at ans spotted her as being the instructor and vice principle of the school.

But yes buyer beware!

I met my Wang also from Cherry Blossoms,... I think CHN Love is a rip off. Wang is getting her visa printed on her passport Monday,... hope to be reunited soon.