Interview date set!

After seeing Francine's P4 post on 001, I sent a query to GZ. Imagine my surprise when I get a reply back in less than half an hour... Good news! We got an interview date on February 3! That's less than a month away! All of the sudden it feels like not enough time to do all that needs to be done, especially with a week of Spring Holiday in between. :D

Those of you waiting for interview dates may want to ping GZ. Looks like they've made the assignments for February!

Jerry

After seeing Francine's P4 post on 001, I sent a query to GZ.  Imagine my surprise when I get a reply back in less than half an hour...  Good news!  We got an interview date on February 3!  That's less than a month away!  All of the sudden it feels like not enough time to do all that needs to be done, especially with a week of Spring Holiday in between. B)

Those of you waiting for interview dates may want to ping GZ.  Looks like they've made the assignments for February!

Jerry

haha Congrdulations Jerry!!!

After I got the good news 5 girls on 001 called and all got inerview!!! One girl didn't get a chance to call since it was already 4:00 pm when she saw my post and complianed that I didn't call earlier hehe.Actually I was very nervous before I called was so afraid that they would yell at me ask me to check your email.I just got their reply on Mon said still under processing.

hope to see you guys in GZ :D

Thanks everyone. My main concern is that my fiancee won't have the time to get all the forms filled out and do the medical exams and all within three weeks, with Spring Holiday week sandwiched in there. :D They hadn't even sent out the forms yet when they e-mailed me yesterday.

Anyone know how long we need to be in Guangzhou? Our interview is Feb 3, so when should she plan to arrive and depart?

Jerry

Thanks everyone.  My main concern is that my fiancee won't have the time to get all the forms filled out and do the medical exams and all within three weeks, with Spring Holiday week sandwiched in there. :D  They hadn't even sent out the forms yet when they e-mailed me yesterday. 

Anyone know how long we need to be in Guangzhou?  Our interview is Feb 3, so when should she plan to arrive and depart?

Jerry

I agree , we are in scramble mode to get Francine an air ticket booked to Guangzhou, book Hotel and schedule medical exam, the good thing is our P4 forms are already filled out and ready to go....Then Francine will fly from Shenyang to NYC where I will pick her up and drive back to Boston......so much to do so little time now...But I am happy the ordeal will soon be over.