American women Vs. Chinese women

Amaro

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think Chinese women have more of a jealousy characteristic to them then American women and vice versa?

I think chinese women might be a little bit more on the jealous side then american women.

Discuss!

Oh, Also chime in if you prefer a jealous women or the opposite.

Not sure what the others will say.

But Hong doesn't have a jealous bone in her body.

In fact her coworkers are the ones that are jealous of her.

She has been with her company now for almost four years and she has moved up the ladder three times and has gotten three raises.

All the while her coworkers that have been there for many more years than Hong are still sitting at the bottom at the same pay.

Then again on the love hate thing?

The same goes with hong, She has no problem with me talking to other woman.

I guess it's a trust thing.

I trust her and she trust me.

It's all about love and trust.

My wife isn't a jealous person. In fact, she's quite confident. Although, I do fail at times, I try to make sure she always knows she's "it" to me. Jingjing would likely echo Carl's wife as well. I knew four years ago that I married over my head.

Judging by my tai tai Chinese should be green.

THAT'S hilarious Don,

sad, but absolutely HILARIOUS.

My wife used to be jealous, she couldn't understand my looking at all the delicious dishes on the sidewalks of Chinertucky, and she couldn't get her head wrapped around the idea that I was good friends with my two ex-wives....now she points out lookers on the sidewalk that I may have missed, and while she admits I may be stoopid, she knows I ain't dumb and she knows I'm crazy in love with her....sorta like Ol' Tar Baby is firmly stuck to lil' Brer Rabbit.

Four and a half years of being together from afar has really changed her self confidence and trust (in at least one man in this world). She's come a long way BABY!!!

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

From the replies posted I would surmise that once again there is no one size fits all for Chinese women. Just like American women or any other women they are all different.

How about American men? Sometimes I think my husband is overprotective. He's not too wild about my having male friends or talking to/about them. He argues he trusts me 200% but he doesn't trust the guys. "believe me, I've seen too much when I was in the Navy". Is that just him or it's pretty common ?

Edited by sweetnov (see edit history)

From the replies posted I would surmise that once again there is no one size fits all for Chinese women. Just like American women or any other women they are all different.

How about American men? Sometimes I think my husband is overprotective. He's not too wild about my having male friends or talking to/about them. He argues he trusts me 200% but he doesn't trust the guys. "believe me, I've seen too much when I was in the Navy". Is that just him or it's pretty common ?

As would be the same for American men,, they are all different..

My wife is in China and we have been working this visa game since November 2006.

I trust her just "100%".

With that 100% I highly encourage her to go out with her friends...school friends" as she calls them. She and her friends are very social compared to what I see in America and the yoften get together.

Usually hte men out number the women when they get together and once it was my wife and five other guys together eating at a restaurant for a couple of hours. I didn't bat an eye at that, never had a negative thought. When I tell her I trust her, that is exactly what I mean.

I'd hate to have to go through life pretending I trusted her, yet having doubts. I live stress free by trusting my wife.

I am the first man, she has ever spent time with, she was married once, who did trust her out of their sight.

By my simple act of trusting lil' rabbit, our relationship has a whole new dimension. It was something that came natural for me, so I can't say I planned this or was smart at all, but by giving my wife total freedom she tells me often how important and new this is for her. It is a luxury she has never felt before.

From encouraging her to go out with her friends, male and female, to buying, finishing, and furnishing my wife a brand new home...all in her name...I show that feisty rabbit I trust her, explicitly and without question.

tsap seui

• 3 weeks later...

Do you think Chinese women have more of a jealousy characteristic to them then American women and vice versa?

I think chinese women might be a little bit more on the jealous side then american women.

Discuss!

Oh, Also chime in if you prefer a jealous women or the opposite.

You think?

I don't know if I would count my comments since this didn't exactly work out.

Like The Don's wife mine is (was more so) jealous of any and everything I like. I had not thought about it that way until I read his post. Even if I stay on the phone too long with a customer she comments. I had to get away from her when working, we both work out of home. She even did not like my hobbies and interests. Now my last ex WheW. Man I thought like most American women I knew it would be OK to be sociable with the ex's daughter and grandaughter, Uh Uh honney that was an explosian like you would not believe. I had to get out of the house just to keep her from swinging too much, with me at the end of the swings. I can't count the knots on my head. I finally had to swing back more than one incedent to get her to cut that out. And that just isn't my style at all with a lady.

Like Randy said though, she is a nice neighbor now. I talk to my kids much more often and longer. I have no idea where the cat went, but I miss him.

After reading Don's and Dougie's posts, and others who have recently brought to my attention, I am realizing my wife has a jealousy problem. I always wondered what her problem was with my son. Now it makes perfect sense. I never thought of this before because I can't think of any justifiable reason for this jealousy. In other words, I don't really understand jealousy. But what I do know about it, shore seems like a waste of time to me.