Greetings everyone,

I've been off post for a couple of weeks, and have been catching up.

Some really great stories from the China travelers.

Good news! My wife received the P3 on Jan 1. For those of you tracking everything, NVC sent it to GZ on Nov 17. It sat for one month, then was delivered to Consulate on Dec 22. On 22 or 23 Dec, GZ mailed the P3 to my wife in Chongqing. She received it Jan 1.

Dean

Dave***

Thanks, you lucky, lucky man.

I'd actually take a good a$$ kickin if it would help. If I go to GZ and hang over the fence, will they give me one?

Actually, I can't complain. Compared to alot of other people here, we have'nt done to badly.

I do miss Lannie though, and reading the Feb?Mar? timelines, I think I'll go over for Valentines day. I don't see an interview before end Mar or April.

I'll actually take my parents with me as they are still healthy, can travel, and would love to see my wife in her own turf.

So, anyone to China in Feb? I'll be in Chongqing. Anybody with a fiance / spouse in the area, I'd be willing to courier paperwork / pics, ect

Dean

Greetings everyone,

I've been off post for a couple of weeks, and have been catching up.

Some really great stories from the China travelers.

Good news!  My wife received the P3 on Jan 1.  For those of you tracking everything, NVC sent it to GZ on Nov 17.  It sat for one month, then was delivered to Consulate on Dec 22.  On 22 or 23 Dec, GZ mailed the P3 to my wife in Chongqing.  She received it Jan 1.

Dean

You are lucky Mine was released on 12/10 and the e-mails say they cannot find.. Same old BS I will give them one more e-mail next week if same story I think Senator time..

Mike