How to dial from China to US

International dialing to US or Canada requires 01 to start with.

So dial 01-xxx-xxx-xxxx from China

No - you need international access code before the U country code dial Dial 00 + 1 + US area code + local telephone number.

One '0' would be a long distance call within China - 0-10 would be Beijing, for example.

Local Calls While in China to a Landline Number:

Area code + landline number (e.g. 010-66504365).

Local Calls While in China to a Cellular Number:

Dial the cellular number (e.g. 13301234567).

International Call While in China to the US or Another International Destination:

00 + country code + telephone number.

My wife will go to China soon. No one calls her from China as they talk online or my wife calls them all the time. I need help on how my wife would call from China dialing to the US using ITALKBB.

ITALKBB uses its own local number in China to call your house toll free.

One non-ITALK point first (to save you money) . In China cell phones charge you for outgoing, and not incoming calls.

If your wife calls you she pays cell fees.

If she calls you, hangs up, and you call her back with your italkbb phone it is free.

FOr China dialing instructions, log into you ITALKBB account, and skip all the OBVIOUS places.

Click on the news tab on your login page and it has the "new" dialing instructions, copied here for your convenience.

Thank you for choosing iTalkBB! One of the most popular features of iTalkBB is the FREE China Phone Number. With these numbers, your friends and business contacts in China can reach you in the North America while just paying the local rate of China. In the past weeks, there were some system upgrading, and the previous China Phone Number were adjusted which might have caused certain inconvenience for some customers. We are very sorry about that, and we would like to give our deepest apology to you. Meanwhile, we would like to inform our valued customers that it has been the end of all the works, please go ahead and enjoy our Free China Phone Number service as you did before!

Please inform your family and friends with this new dialing instruction:

1. Dial 4006-768-303 from any landline or cell phone.

2. Follow voice prompt and enter the 10 digit BB number starts with 899.

3. Press "#" key.

For example: 4006-768-303(Wait the voice prompt) + 899-101-1234 + #.

I used majic jack when i was in China to call US

Yes which is great for someone who does have some type of service already, but Newday already has ITalkbb.

Calling from China the way credzba instructs is absolutely free of charge without getting anything else.

I used majic jack when i was in China to call US

Yes which is great for someone who does have some type of service already, but Newday already has ITalkbb.

Calling from China the way credzba instructs is absolutely free of charge without getting anything else.

You are right C4Racer... I don't have my login info at home... won't see it until monday, if I have time... Thanks for the info Credzba... I have time, but my wife was asking me when I started this thread... We have had Italkbb for about 4 - 5 years, but they only use to call China... don't get many calls to the US anymore since the wife is here now