5 months wait since blue ?

davy

Yeah denied files get put on the bottom of the heap,after all, the assumption is "there must be good reason it was denied "no big hurry,right ?this is their thinking it seems.

I guess i should consider my self lucky,My wifes second interview was only about 7 months after her denial.We filed the k3 (or which ever is the spouse visa ).then after her demial we just started up the CR1,which was already at NVC...... she was denied in Oct 2008 (not 2009 as in my original post stated )anyway our k3 denial letter arrived in my mailbox Nov 2009.... it took 13 months for our denied file to make it back to USCIS and back to me for a response.My wife was already here in the USA.I remember when I first seen it in my mailbox,I was like "crap what the hell do these people want now"......I think i threw the letter in the fire and spit on it.....

Fess up now Jimi, my bet is you pissed on that letter in the fire.

tsap seui

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even death penalty cases in China don't take that long to execute.

It should be if there is something solid to charge someone , do it right away, otherwise , let it go . Unless , there is an ongoing investigation that takes time to complete .

I guess this is the way they want to screen any one whose relationship is shaky; they will drop out . Those who stand up and continue will eventually get IR-1 visa instead of CR 1 .

I wonder if there is statistic on how many petition gets withdrawn or relationship gets broken after the white slip. eg. 90% of white slip recipients ends up in divorce or broken up ? Just curious.

Eighteen months to git sent back. How the heck have we stayed sober cuzin' stoopid? Jes the other day I made the comment, damn, I wish I could drink this away. At least we never lost our senses of humor about the whole joke.

And it's a dang good thang seein as Jane was awaitin with both hands mop-filled and ready to swing at a moment's notice. Yes I wuz struck stoopid ah says!!

Hey Tsap seui,

I confess I did piss on it.....and you know what? it felt good too...there i said it.

Jimi

See, that wasn't so hard was it. The truth shall set you free.

I liked that, "Yes, I pissed on it AND IT FELT GOOD."

Even death penalty cases in China don't take that long to execute.

It should be if there is something solid to charge someone , do it right away, otherwise , let it go . Unless , there is an ongoing investigation that takes time to complete .

I guess this is the way they want to screen any one whose relationship is shaky; they will drop out . Those who stand up and continue will eventually get IR-1 visa instead of CR 1 .

I wonder if there is statistic on how many petition gets withdrawn or relationship gets broken after the white slip. eg. 90% of white slip recipients ends up in divorce or broken up ? Just curious.

Now you got it, bullmastiff....you nailed it. They "wait" you out.

That's part of why they don't give a shit if they nail innocent people or not. They just throw a wet blanket over anyone they want. It could happen to anyone, they don't even need a good reason. Most all of it is nothing more than blind speculation and conjecture by officers who have no time to look in depth into a case.

I don't know what percentage of folks who get denied break up, I heard somewhere it was 6 or 7 out of ten, but I have no link for it or anything to back it up. My wife and I aren't going to be one of the DOS's statistics, so I can't really care.

I am in now way taken in by their fraud unit's success rate. That's all poppycock, I'll guarantee you they let as many scammers through, if not more, than they stop.

It's a freakin' marriage for Christsakes...if they put every American couple through what they put us through, how many couples do you think they would approve in America?

Their system is broke, so they just dump on whoever they want. The rule is, you are guilty until proven innocent...AND WE AREN'T GOING to LET YOU PROVE YOUR INNOCENCE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

So they slow down everything thing they can. Look at all the second timers that get their visas....most all of them waited out a 2 year prison term, or more. Cute, real cute, what a system, it's about as stupid a system as the one their brothers in the Treasury use to run our monetary system into the toilet. Only there aren't enough of us who get stomped on unneccessairly to make a difference....oppps.... over 300 million Americans can't make them stop flushing our country down the toilet either....I guess that wasn't a good example.

Time, it's all about time.

tsap Wait seui

And it's a dang good thang seein as Jane was awaitin with both hands mop-filled and ready to swing at a moment's notice. Yes I wuz struck stoopid ah says!!

Air yawl tryin' to say you wuz strucked stoopid by a lil' woman with a double barrel mop? Whut guage is yore lil' dahlin' usin'? Hit sounds liken it might be a 6 guage with a sawed off barrel, ewe can't jump outta sight to safety frum one of them, she don't even have to aim it at ewe. Jes gots to pull bof triggers and yer butt has been MOPPED Mister.

tsap stoopid

Well hello again,and thanks for all the input. we got a reply today from my guz case inquiry. and yes, please be advised, your case is still under administrative processing. thats all they can say, after we have been waiting allmost 6 months now. its so amazing how this can take months for nothing, like they are soooo soooooo busy, but they can respond to a email in less than 24 hours. my guess is our file is probably allready in the mail boat back to usa. meanwhile another innocent family is left to suffer. well i gonna have our attourney and i file a complaint with my toothless tiger congressman, and see what good if any that will do. this is a sad day for all of us to know this is how big brother really is watching out for all the good citizens of the good ole usa. its a bunch of racist hate mongers we got there at guz, who operate above,and beyond the law but hey, they work for uncle sam himself, so that just makes everythink okey dokey, doesnt it!!!! i pray to god that something can be done soon to stop this gross misscarriage of justice,and human rights soon. so how do we stop these evil doers? help me! help me! god bless you all at cfl! talk at yaz later!

Well hello again,and thanks for all the input. we got a reply today from my guz case inquiry. and yes, please be advised, your case is still under administrative processing. thats all they can say, after we have been waiting allmost 6 months now. its so amazing how this can take months for nothing, like they are soooo soooooo busy, but they can respond to a email in less than 24 hours. my guess is our file is probably allready in the mail boat back to usa. meanwhile another innocent family is left to suffer. well i gonna have our attourney and i file a complaint with my toothless tiger congressman, and see what good if any that will do. this is a sad day for all of us to know this is how big brother really is watching out for all the good citizens of the good ole usa. its a bunch of racist hate mongers we got there at guz, who operate above,and beyond the law but hey, they work for uncle sam himself, so that just makes everythink okey dokey, doesnt it!!!! i pray to god that something can be done soon to stop this gross misscarriage of justice,and human rights soon. so how do we stop these evil doers? help me! help me! god bless you all at cfl! talk at yaz later!

Davy, with that e-mail response from GUZ, you're application is still in their hands, and, not going anywhere until they make a decision....positive or negative.

You can get a ccongressman's immigration liason involved. They are indeed toothless as when congress wrote the laws for the consulates they wrote themselves out any real meaningful involvement. Real smart, they gave a consulate like the one in Guangzhou free reign to do as they please with no oversight...but that is the system we have to deal with.

Go ahead and get the liason involved, even though they generally can get no more info than you get from your e-mails, at least you are trying something. My wife and I sent over 75 e-mails to GUZ during our 10 months of awaiting our blue slip....all of them were nicely worded and properly subservient for their egos...and yes, all of the replies were canned.

But, your case does not leave GUZ until long after a denial.

Lets hope you two get approved, instead. I saw one guy's wife get approved around the 6 month mark of waiting.

tsap seui

You got that right, tsap. These folks are experts at "servicing" ain't they? You'd think they'd at least offer you a smoke or somethin'!

Seriously, these time lines talked about above are truly an outrage. Close to two years just to get denied in the first place, then two years plus just to get a second chance to bend over and take whatever they decide to shove......oops.....whatever they decide to decide. It reminds me so much of the crapola of the old Black Hole days, which we were right in the middle of. The worst part of it, not counting the interminable wait, is the fact that getting any reliable info is like pulling teeth. It's damn near impossible to get anything beyond the old 'you case is currently undergoing administrative processing. You will be notified ....blah blah blah....and in the meantime, please bend over....'

I really feel for you guys....this whole sheeebang just plain sucks......

You got that right, tsap. These folks are experts at "servicing" ain't they? You'd think they'd at least offer you a smoke or somethin'!

Seriously, these time lines talked about above are truly an outrage. Close to two years just to get denied in the first place, then two years plus just to get a second chance to bend over and take whatever they decide to shove......oops.....whatever they decide to decide. It reminds me so much of the crapola of the old Black Hole days, which we were right in the middle of. The worst part of it, not counting the interminable wait, is the fact that getting any reliable info is like pulling teeth. It's damn near impossible to get anything beyond the old 'you case is currently undergoing administrative processing. You will be notified ....blah blah blah....and in the meantime, please bend over....'

I really feel for you guys....this whole sheeebang just plain sucks......

Yeah buddy, no kiss, no flowers, no reach around, no words of endearment...nada, not even a lil' dab of vasolene, I tells ya.

I'm convienced the VO's in Gauno, China are all switch hittin'sex maniacs...they LOVE screwin' people.

tsap seui

Hello,well i guess all we can do now is pray ,and wait.i tried to contact this john roth imm.att.in new york.sent 3 emails to his office,and dont even get a reply from him.i guess his publicity stunt on cfl really worked good for him,so no time for any more guz cases.his office is probably working with guz,ya know polititians,lawyers,govt.offices,all corrupt!! well it will soon be 6 months wait since we sent the 2nd blue. i hope what tspisuey said is true,seems to be the best we've heard yet.so thanks again ,and god bless all of you. hope to hear some more info,and encouragement here. talk at yaz later,,Davy

Hello,well i guess all we can do now is pray ,and wait.i tried to contact this john roth imm.att.in new york.sent 3 emails to his office,and dont even get a reply from him.i guess his publicity stunt on cfl really worked good for him,so no time for any more guz cases.his office is probably working with guz,ya know polititians,lawyers,govt.offices,all corrupt!! well it will soon be 6 months wait since we sent the 2nd blue. i hope what tspisuey said is true,seems to be the best we've heard yet.so thanks again ,and god bless all of you. hope to hear some more info,and encouragement here. talk at yaz later,,Davy

Davy, To be blunt, and honest with you, at this stage an attorney is going to be pretty much worthless. The Americans in the consulate have your case in their hands and you just have to wait to get their answer.

Wish I could tell you something better, man. Lets hope they break down and say YES for your lady's visa, and this criminal saga ends there.

Geez, I have almost forgotten the agony of postin' here about each passing month up to the 10 months in blue slip hell we endured before the jackals made their decision...then (for us) the REAL waiting started.

I hope you guys just get the visa with no denial to endure. There is still hope.... the jackals haven't said NO.

tsap Wait seui

Davy, To be blunt, and honest with you, at this stage an attorney is going to be pretty much worthless. The Americans in the consulate have your case in their hands and you just have to wait to get their answer.

Wish I could tell you something better, man. Lets hope they break down and say YES for your lady's visa, and this criminal saga ends there.

Geez, I have almost forgotten the agony of postin' here about each passing month up to the 10 months in blue slip hell we endured before the jackals made their decision...then (for us) the REAL waiting started.

I hope you guys just get the visa with no denial to endure. There is still hope.... the jackals haven't said NO.

tsap Wait seui

Hello, well thank you brother. i got an attourney,and yes your rite,useless. he says now,i need to get my congressional officials involved. so i really dont know if that will do any good either or not,but i guess,we gonna try it anyway. let me know what you think. yes it truely is a hell and a hard way to go. like we are being punished for the crime the guz scumbags are committing on us! god bless,we'll keep yaz all posted. Davy