5 months wait since blue ?

davy

Hello.my wife jenny is chineese,i am us citizen.we have been hapily married since august 2,2009.i petitioned for her CR1-immigrant spouse visa,first week of october,2009.we have a us immigration attourney who has been very helpful,although jen has actually corrected many of his mistakes along the way.

so she finally went to interview in july 19,2010.everything went well,so we thought.the officer told her congradulations,your visa is approved.and as jen told me before oficer even finished that sentence,she was stamping our application denied.when jen seen what had happened she immediately questioned the officers actions,and the officers reply was,oh!im sorry,my mistake,i will cross it out with a pen,and everything will be ok.

so then jen was told to go to the post office in guangshou in a few days,and she can pick up her passprt,and visa will be enclosed.well after 3 days jenny got her passport back,but there was a blue letter,instead of her visa as was verbally promised.the consul had requested more information,ie.a much more detailed account of every little thing that we had initially given them in the beginnig,particularly her travel,education,work historys.so jens everything since high school graduation wasnt good enough.so she went all the way back,in detail to her 6 years old,and sent them everything,again!

that was august4,2010.the consul recieved the packet,by the way we hired another agent in guangshou.so september10,2010 jen got another blue letter from consul office which,by the way was signed august 14,2010.this time bluu says,consul has everything they need.so,ok? we had our attourney in us send case inquiry september16,2010.15 days later consul replied,this case is not approved yet,administrative processing may take several months,as soon as processing is finished we will notify the benificiary with instructions by ems.

so we wait until november9,2010 i send a personal inquiry.a few days later i got email back from consul which says,your case is currently under administrative processing,and blah,blah;blah,just like the first one.well today is the last day of 2010,and guess what,no visa for my poor little jenny.

i guess these consulate people must really get a thrill out of tormenting,brutalising,and hurting innocent,fine upstanding, taxpaying us citizens,and there familys.is this what we get for tryin to do the rite things.for paying the consuls salarys to begin with.i mean this is whats wrong with america isnt it.it just makes me sick to know that my own government can take away my rights as a human being to be with my own wife in my own homeland.well i am really kinda upset over this whole mess,which i will call an otrocity that is going on at this particular consul office in guangshou.

i would like to get some feedback,and am considering a class action lawsuite,if i can get enough support. together perhapts we could all make a difference and maybe stop some of this hyatus that is happening there everyday.may god bless all of you,and thank you in advance.

sincerely,Davy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello again! well,i guess im just tootin my own horn here. i dont suppose anyone has ever experienced the grief and heartache as jen and myself have for the last year and a half. my gess is the heartless scumbags at guz are just waiting as long as they can to send everything back to uscis. so then we will have to start al over again. hope to hear somethifrom someone here.bye for now.davy

Hello again! well,i guess im just tootin my own horn here. i dont suppose anyone has ever experienced the grief and heartache as jen and myself have for the last year and a half. my gess is the heartless scumbags at guz are just waiting as long as they can to send everything back to uscis. so then we will have to start al over again. hope to hear somethifrom someone here.bye for now.davy

Your case sounded so weird . After the officer said congrat and passed then turned around and got denial slip ???

Please share with us all the details as to the reasons why you think she got denial ???

Please stop cursing at everything , it doesn't help members understand your situation and perhaps offer to help.

If I could only guess, it's most probably they found some evidence of fraud in your case after checking things in more detail .

Hello.yes wierd is rite.dont know what you mean,fraud?even our attourney in the usa is dumbfounded.he thought we had the most excellent case ever,everything perfect,to the t.only thing jen says the reason may be that she is too well educated,and if they give her the visa well you know,another american looses a job to the chineese excuse.no limitation for immediate family,unless they got a college education,seems to be the consul way.consul can pull any excuse they want,isnt that rite.really hope to hear from someone else who has or is now going through the same thing here.as i said,read our story,theres nothin more to it,and i can guess myself as to what happens next.thanks a lot.davy

Hi,

I know the heartache of going thru this crap.I thank God this is all a bad memory for my wife and I now.My wife was denied (recieved white )in Oct. of 2009 after 13 months of waiting for her interview.Unfortunately there is no perfect file and in the end one person will decide the fate of two people who may or may not be in love,and God help you if He or She is in a bad mood,the interview results may not be in your favor. how do you document love,all thats being done is documenting events,how many times you been to China...how many times do a couple chat...how many pictures etc.Its said Guz is looking for the bad guys,the truth is the bad guys are always 12 steps ahead of immigrations,and often people who truely are in love,and just want to be together get the blue or white slip,and have to suffer the heartache of being apart even longer,and i know what that feeling is like,i been there.it sucks.

6 months later My wife passed her second interview.The only difference this time...was "time"...more pictures,more emails,yahoo,skype chats,more trips to China and the second interview i went to Guz, I went to ACH,I was asked many questions by the VO about how do we communicate,and it seems at the time this was a big concern(issue of communication ),and it seemed many girls were getting denied for lack of english,at least thats how it seemed.who knows,but i was asked many questions on communication,and I was prepared to address that at ACH.I doubt your wife was denied her visa because shes well educated,but you know who am I to say.All I can say is hang in there,you're at the mercy of Guz,do all they ask,it may take time but you will eventually get your wife here with you.My wife has been here almost a year and half now,there were times i thought it wasn't going to happen but it did.GOd speed to you and your wife.

jim

Hi,

I know the heartache of going thru this crap.I thank God this is all a bad memory for my wife and I now.My wife was denied (recieved white )in Oct. of 2009 after 13 months of waiting for her interview.Unfortunately there is no perfect file and in the end one person will decide the fate of two people who may or may not be in love,and God help you if He or She is in a bad mood,the interview results may not be in your favor. how do you document love,all thats being done is documenting events,how many times you been to China...how many times do a couple chat...how many pictures etc.Its said Guz is looking for the bad guys,the truth is the bad guys are always 12 steps ahead of immigrations,and often people who truely are in love,and just want to be together get the blue or white slip,and have to suffer the heartache of being apart even longer,and i know what that feeling is like,i been there.it sucks.

6 months later My wife passed her second interview.The only difference this time...was "time"...more pictures,more emails,yahoo,skype chats,more trips to China and the second interview i went to Guz, I went to ACH,I was asked many questions by the VO about how do we communicate,and it seems at the time this was a big concern(issue of communication ),and it seemed many girls were getting denied for lack of english,at least thats how it seemed.who knows,but i was asked many questions on communication,and I was prepared to address that at ACH.I doubt your wife was denied her visa because shes well educated,but you know who am I to say.All I can say is hang in there,you're at the mercy of Guz,do all they ask,it may take time but you will eventually get your wife here with you.My wife has been here almost a year and half now,there were times i thought it wasn't going to happen but it did.GOd speed to you and your wife.

jim

WOW!!! Jimi, what a post!!!

I've tried 4 times to answer this poor guy's thread....wound up deleting hours worth of typing. Typing that was nothing but anger and negativity....totally useless, except as maybe therapy for me.

Davy, brother, I'd cut off one of my toes to be able to give you a secret formula to get out of this mess. Unfortunately I never found one for myowndamnself. There isn't one.

The jackals in Guano, China are making you and your dear wife wait it out. I feel terrible for you, just as I have agonized over others in your boat...a boat I have shared, you may see my butt prints in the cushion to the left of the tiller, and yes, that is my cuss words carved 4 inches deep into hte wood.

My wife got a no questions asked for (Administrative Review, as the visa hoodlums call it) at her interview. We waited 10 months for an answer....an answer which was a white slip of denial. Ten fuckin' months down the ol' drain. I literally collapsed on my ass in someone's driveway when I got that news, and after that long wait.

Then it took 13 months for the jackals to even send our case back to the NVC, on it's way to the USCIS. It took the USCIS 3 days from the time they finally got the case to reafirm our K-1 app and send it right back to the jackals in Guano.

Opps, since I couldn't get the DOS in Washington OR Guano to tell if our case had been sent back to the states, I married my girlfriend 10 months after the denial, got home a couple of months later, and found the reafirm Notice of Action in my mailbox.

Enough of me, this is YOUR thread. I can't offer you anything to do other than wait, Hell, there is nothing else (that works) to do.

Keep in contact with GUZ and the DOS in WAshington, ask ask ask, "has our case been sent back to the states yet?"

You MUST look for the USCIS to send you a letter with the DOS's charges, AND rebutt those charges. Many folks get reafirmed by the USCIS, and their case gets sent back for another interview. That is the only "good" news I can offer you.

It can be the wait from hell buddy. Hang in there, don't let it be a wait from hell, turn those lemons into lemonaide, that's all you can do.

Is what the jackals diod to your wife fair? HELL NO!!! But it's what they did, man. It's what you two have to deal with. Trust me, they would have orgasms to see you two break up, DON'T give those lackeys the pleasure.

Dust yourselves off, stay together....see my signature lines below.

I wish you luck, both with your wait, and future success with another interview.

tsap seui

If I knew a way to sugar coat a smokin' pile of DOS shit, and call it a way to get around what has happened to you guys, I'd do it for you Davy. You have to wait my friend.

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Thanks a million for the input my fellow brothers. i sent another inguirey to guz today,from the bottom of my heart. will post later on,once we see what they say this time. seems i should heed my attourneys advice and file a complaint with my senator about guz-dos. dont really know if it would do any good or not. from what i'm hearing here,it may be the best. well thanks again see yaz all real soon. god bless.Davy

It happen to be me, too. We got married Nov 11, 2006. My wife interview was denied on July 2, 2008. We hired a "lawyer" but he was useless. We tried to see if the lawyer can prevent GUZ from sending the case back to the states. But it was sent back. I wait for the letter from USCIS. USCIS ask for more evidences so I give them more evidences(joint tax return, pictures, cards, email). At the end the case was sent back to GUZ. Wife 2nd interview on April 20, 2010. PASS!!! It a waiting game!! Good Luck!!

Ming

It happen to be me, too. We got married Nov 11, 2006. My wife interview was denied on July 2, 2008. We hired a "lawyer" but he was useless. We tried to see if the lawyer can prevent GUZ from sending the case back to the states. But it was sent back. I wait for the letter from USCIS. USCIS ask for more evidences so I give them more evidences(joint tax return, pictures, cards, email). At the end the case was sent back to GUZ. Wife 2nd interview on April 20, 2010. PASS!!! It a waiting game!! Good Luck!!

Ming

It was almost 2 years lapsed between the denied visa interview and the 2nd interview.

It is a test of patience and perseverance.

Ming

It was almost 2 years lapsed between the denied visa interview and the 2nd interview.

Yep, two years. That was what I was trying to explain to Dave...his wait is most likely gonna be two years, having to await the diligent do-do's in Guangzhou to send your case back to USCIS, the USCIS finally gets it from the NVC, and sends you the reasons why you were denied...then you make your rebuttal, USCIS looks at that, makes their decision (if it's favorable) then sends your reafirmed case back to lala land in Guangzhou....who....pant pant pant...schedule you a new interview....2 years, about anyway you cut it.

Thanks for posting a real life case Ming. I'm not even to the P-2 from USCIS from our second attempt....it's only been a short 4 years 4 months, and 4 days since I started this glorious journey....er...ah....WAIT.

tsap seui

Ming

Yep, two years. That was what I was trying to explain to Dave...his wait is most likely gonna be two years, having to await the diligent do-do's in Guangzhou to send your case back to USCIS, the USCIS finally gets it from the NVC, and sends you the reasons why you were denied...then you make your rebuttal, USCIS looks at that, makes their decision (if it's favorable) then sends your reafirmed case back to lala land in Guangzhou....who....pant pant pant...schedule you a new interview....2 years, about anyway you cut it.

Thanks for posting a real life case Ming. I'm not even to the P-2 from USCIS from our second attempt....it's only been a short 4 years 4 months, and 4 days since I started this glorious journey....er...ah....WAIT.

tsap seui

Why does it take that long ? files were sent electronically to GZ and the findings can also be sent electronically back to USCIS .

Unless there is a pending investigation such as human trafficking, fraud ring, terrorism , crimes,etc.... something that involves law enforcement between the two countries,etc...

I hope someone can provide the true highlight why it takes this long ?

tsap seui

Why does it take that long ? files were sent electronically to GZ and the findings can also be sent electronically back to USCIS .

Unless there is a pending investigation such as human trafficking, fraud ring, terrorism , crimes,etc.... something that involves law enforcement between the two countries,etc...

Here's a "true highlight"....

1) The files ARE NOT sent electronically from the USCIS to GUZ. If a person "opted in" to do the next stage of their application process when they got their P-2, it would be with the NVC not the USCIS.

2) When a petiton is denied it is SNAIL MAILED back to the NVC (NOT the USCIS) from GUZ. The NVC will, then, snail mail the application to the applicants USCIS service center.

3) There is much variation as to WHEN the DOS sends a denied case back to the NVC, on it's journey back to the USCIS. Our case took thirteen months just for the DOS to actually send our case back to the NVC. I've seen lucky folks whose case took as short as 3 to 5 months to be sent back to the states, then again I've seen many take 6 to 8 months, or a year or even longer.

4) Once the USCIS has the case returned to them, they usually don't fool with it too long, then they finally snail mail it to the USCIS service center that the case started out with.

5) Now the USCIS finally has the package back in their hands. GUESS WHAT??? Denied applications are at the bottom of their priority of things to do.

6) USCIS finally looks at the case. Then the case worker sends the petitioner a letter with the charges against them, and telling the petitioner he has a certain amount of time to rebut those charges, etc.

7) The petitioner makes his rebuttal and sends it back.

8) The USCIS service center gets the rebuttal evidence back, and someone gets around to working on it.

9) If the petitioner is lucky and USCIS reafirms his case, then he recieves a letter from the USCIS telling him it has been reafirmed and sent to the NVC once again, on it's way back to the appropiate consulate.

10) NVC gets the case, reviews it, and SNAIL MAILS it back to the consulate. Our case took 6 1/2 months from the time NVC sent it back to GUZ, until we had an interview date set up for it.

11) Once your case is snail mailed back to GUZ, it goes through the same process as any other case snail mailed to GUZ....the wait for customs, getting entered back into their computer, etc.

Two years is a pretty "true" timeline for all of this to happen, some get it a little shorter, some get it a little longer. Lots of it depends on how long GUZ keeps the case in their bathroom before they send it back. But, electronically sending it to the USCIS....wishful thinking.

Denied cases aren't exactly on anyone in the process's priority list.

tsap seui

tsap seui

Here's a "true highlight"....

1) The files ARE NOT sent electronically from the USCIS to GUZ. If a person "opted in" to do the next stage of their application process when they got their P-2, it would be with the NVC not the USCIS.

2) When a petiton is denied it is SNAIL MAILED back to the NVC (NOT the USCIS) from GUZ. The NVC will, then, snail mail the application to the applicants USCIS service center.

3) There is much variation as to WHEN the DOS sends a denied case back to the NVC, on it's journey back to the USCIS. Our case took thirteen months just for the DOS to actually send our case back to the NVC. I've seen lucky folks whose case took as short as 3 to 5 months to be sent back to the states, then again I've seen many take 6 to 8 months, or a year or even longer.

4) Once the USCIS has the case returned to them, they usually don't fool with it too long, then they finally snail mail it to the USCIS service center that the case started out with.

5) Now the USCIS finally has the package back in their hands. GUESS WHAT??? Denied applications are at the bottom of their priority of things to do.

6) USCIS finally looks at the case. Then the case worker sends the petitioner a letter with the charges against them, and telling the petitioner he has a certain amount of time to rebut those charges, etc.

7) The petitioner makes his rebuttal and sends it back.

8) The USCIS service center gets the rebuttal evidence back, and someone gets around to working on it.

9) If the petitioner is lucky and USCIS reafirms his case, then he recieves a letter from the USCIS telling him it has been reafirmed and sent to the NVC once again, on it's way back to the appropiate consulate.

10) NVC gets the case, reviews it, and SNAIL MAILS it back to the consulate. Our case took 6 1/2 months from the time NVC sent it back to GUZ, until we had an interview date set up for it.

11) Once your case is snail mailed back to GUZ, it goes through the same process as any other case snail mailed to GUZ....the wait for customs, getting entered back into their computer, etc.

Two years is a pretty "true" timeline for all of this to happen, some get it a little shorter, some get it a little longer. Lots of it depends on how long GUZ keeps the case in their bathroom before they send it back. But, electronically sending it to the USCIS....wishful thinking.

Denied cases aren't exactly on anyone in the process's priority list.

tsap seui

Yessiree Bawb, that IS the "true highlight!" It took 18 months for GUZ to send our file back stateside.

Yeah denied files get put on the bottom of the heap,after all, the assumption is "there must be good reason it was denied "no big hurry,right ?this is their thinking it seems.

I guess i should consider my self lucky,My wifes second interview was only about 7 months after her denial.We filed the k3 (or which ever is the spouse visa ).then after her demial we just started up the CR1,which was already at NVC...... she was denied in Oct 2008 (not 2009 as in my original post stated )anyway our k3 denial letter arrived in my mailbox Nov 2009.... it took 13 months for our denied file to make it back to USCIS and back to me for a response.My wife was already here in the USA.I remember when I first seen it in my mailbox,I was like "crap what the hell do these people want now"......I think i threw the letter in the fire and spit on it.....

[quote name='chilton747' date='04 January 2011 - 08:47 PM'

Yessiree Bawb, that IS the "true highlight!" It took 18 months for GUZ to send our file back stateside.

hehehe, "true highlight" all this time I thought it wuz something to do with hair color or sumpin'.

Eighteen months to git sent back. How the heck have we stayed sober cuzin' stoopid? Jes the other day I made the comment, damn, I wish I could drink this away. At least we never lost our senses of humor about the whole joke.

tsap Wait seui...one dumb sumabitch

By gawd, I do declare, I am expectin'those I-130's I sent in in June 2010 to get their P-2's by 2014. Thang is, I probably won't remember what they are tawkin' about if they DO send me a 797 telling me we are approved by the USCIS....shucks, we done been approved twice by them jokers as it is.

Ya know, they started our I-130's in California, waited 4 months and sent them in very early November to the Texas service center"for quicker servicing"....mebbe in late January Texas will send the files to Vermont for even quicker servicing.

Speakin' of "servicing", somehow I feel like I am being "serviced" with my clothes on, and no kiss.