Merry Christmas to all!!

Just got a letter saying that my wife and i did not fill out the G-325 A form correctly and want us to re-submit.. I don't know what we could have done wrong as it seems simple and self evident. Any tips or info on this form..

She is in China, we got masrried there this past July.. She was here last year on a fiance visa but returned quickly as her son was in a very bad accident.. She is an accountant and contracts her services to different companies.She also makes and sells jewelry. She has lived in her own apt. for more than 5 years, I have my home here in US for many years now.. I am retired.. Just to make sure..who is applicant, who is petitioner?? I am petitioning on her behalf, correct??

Ok.. Here it is Christmas Eve... Hope you are fine wherever you are!! Enjoy the time and as always thanks for the help here!! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!! Jimu

Just got a letter saying that my wife and i did not fill out the G-325 A form correctly and want us to re-submit.. I don't know what we could have done wrong as it seems simple and self evident. Any tips or info on this form..

She is in China, we got masrried there this past July.. She was here last year on a fiance visa but returned quickly as her son was in a very bad accident.. She is an accountant and contracts her services to different companies.She also makes and sells jewelry. She has lived in her own apt. for more than 5 years, I have my home here in US for many years now.. I am retired.. Just to make sure..who is applicant, who is petitioner?? I am petitioning on her behalf, correct??

Ok.. Here it is Christmas Eve... Hope you are fine wherever you are!! Enjoy the time and as always thanks for the help here!! Merry Christmas and Happy New year!! Jimu

Yes you are the petitioner, Have a good holiday!! Edited by tkgert (see edit history)