I-751 questions

Just looking ahead to the future application for the ten year green cards for Rong and her two children. I have downloaded the forms and instructions and quickly perused them. My questions are...does the mother and both children (who will be age 13 & 20 at the time I send in the application) all apply for the 10 year green card on the same I-751? If so, the letter(s) of bonafide relationship and marriage from friends who will write them, can the validation of everyone be taken care of in a single letter?, or does there need to be a separate letter for each applicant?

Just looking ahead to the future application for the ten year green cards for Rong and her two children. I have downloaded the forms and instructions and quickly perused them. My questions are...does the mother and both children (who will be age 13 & 20 at the time I send in the application) all apply for the 10 year green card on the same I-751? If so, the letter(s) of bonafide relationship and marriage from friends who will write them, can the validation of everyone be taken care of in a single letter?, or does there need to be a separate letter for each applicant?

Yes this is a single application, UNLESS a child got their green-card after their parent, as in a "Follow to Join" situation. Simply add $80 each for the additional Biometrics.

The letters attesting to relationship has to do with you and your wife, the daughters need not be included in the letters.

Yes this is a single application, UNLESS a child got their green-card after their parent, as in a "Follow to Join" situation. Simply add $80 each for the additional Biometrics.

The letters attesting to relationship has to do with you and your wife, the daughters need not be included in the letters.

Was not a follow to join, but the children did recieve their green cards about a month and a half later than their mother did (all were applied for at the same time)_...figured i will send within the ninety day period of the childrens expiration date.

Was not a follow to join, but the children did recieve their green cards about a month and a half later than their mother did (all were applied for at the same time)_...figured i will send within the ninety day period of the childrens expiration date.

Yep included, they entered the USA with, and acquired LPR status within 90 days of parent.

As for letters, they can state that you are a good step parent.

http://i949.photobucket.com/albums/ad334/dnoblett/Immigration%20Stuff/I-751Child.png

http://www.uscis.gov.../i-751instr.pdf