Interview in Feb

A girl talked to GZ on the phone today and got to know her interview will be in Feb.Her p3 was Dec 13.

I am looking for her to confirm her interview date.She didn't post the specific date on 001.

Please share your p4 information here if you are also expecting an interview in Feb.I guess DOS and GZ are expecting phone calls bumping today and tomorrow lol.....

good luck to everybody

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CaiYun called yesterday, no word yet.

Something odd happened when she called.. She calls about once a week. This time, however, when she called, the woman on the other end of the phone told her that she spoke with her last week and she gave us our status then. I don't know, it just seemed a little rude to me.

I expect P4's to begin trickling in over the next 2-2.5 weeks. I'm going to send them e-mail on Friday and have her call again around Tuesday or Wednesday.

Patience guys (and girls), we're in the home stretch..

CaiYun called yesterday, no word yet.

Something odd happened when she called..  She calls about once a week.  This time, however, when she called, the woman on the other end of the phone told her that she spoke with her last week and she gave us our status then.  I don't know, it just seemed a little rude to me.

I expect P4's to begin trickling in over the next 2-2.5 weeks.  I'm going to send them e-mail on Friday and have her call again around Tuesday or Wednesday.

Patience guys (and girls), we're in the home stretch..

You know, now that you mention it, when I called DOS, the lady said that GZ had already sent me an email in response to my previous inquiry, and nothing had changed - translation: Why are you bothering me with a phone call. :angry:

I know that we have we have all been waiting a long time, but these lasts few steps are murder. :o

I know that we have we have all been waiting a long time, but these lasts few steps are murder. :angry:

I have to agree with that. It's like, the closer we get the more pain we endure. Youyue has been so patient through the whole thing, but now she asks more and more, why is this and why is that...

Funny. (Or not so funny.) I just remembered that I had this weird dream last night that Sonny didn't know who I was. I kept trying to tell I was his daddy but he just wasn't getting what that meant. ...frustrating. :o

After waiting 6 months for NOA 2 I was elated when it finally came. My joy was quickly doused by the realization of how much longer I had to wait for the rest of the process. Now I am once again resigned to fate. The most difficult thing for me right now is not knowing where my petition is. I recieved no notice from NVC when it cleared there. All I really have to go on is a womans word for it at NVC when I called to check the status. I know it was sent to GZ Dec. 5th but my emails to GZ requesting information on whether they have received it have gone unanswered. I am sure they could free up a lot of time for processing if they were more forthcoming with information. Perhaps a website where you can check the status like the service centers use. Of course that would probably be too efficient for them.

After waiting 6 months for NOA 2 I was elated when it finally came.  My joy was quickly doused by the realization of how much longer I had to wait for the rest of the process.  Now I am once again resigned to fate.  The most difficult thing for me right now is not knowing where my petition is.  I recieved no notice from NVC when it cleared there.  All I really have to go on is a womans word for it at NVC when I called to check the status.  I know it was sent to GZ Dec. 5th but my emails to GZ requesting information on whether they have received it have gone unanswered.  I am sure they could free up a lot of time for processing if they were more forthcoming with information.  Perhaps a website where you can check the status like the service centers use.  Of course that would probably be too efficient for them.

Warped, did you check DHL to see when GZ received the package? A 12/5 could still be waiting for customs clearance, or recently released. Note my timeline as it was over a month before the P3 was received. One package was awaiting customs clearance until 11/19, as I recall. Plus it is the holidays now so it may take a little time.

I thought about it but all that would tell me is when the shipment from NVC was received. I just want reassurance that they have it entered into the system and that it isnt lost somewhere. I already know from reading posts that shipments to GZ via DHL have been recieved that were shipped after mine.

I have to agree with you all this last step for some reason seems to be the hardest, so close , yet so far. I too, called DOS and they told me that I would have an interview 1-2 months, I told her you have been telling me (1-2 months) for more than 5 weeks now, when will GZ start to schedule interviews I asked her, the reply was I have no idea......so comforting.

Well , now we are starting to see signs of LIFO again....It is frustating, I can't even make plans to visit China until GZ gives up an interview date.