September Interview Group

Got of the phone with DOS today. Our petition is currently "Eligible for interview date" I am going to call them again on Friday and every other day to see if they got a interview date set. I am super excited about this, at the same time I am terrified. I got most of my ducks in the row but ya know theres that one duck that you catch off track at the last minute.

I will edit this post when I find out her interview date, but I don't have a doubt in my mind that it wouldn't be scheduled in sept.

Hi,

I have not been on here in a while, but we will be in Guangzhou on September 3rd for a September 7th interview. Last year, I met several nice guys waiting for their wife's or fiancee's interview and at ACH. Hopefully, this time we will have better luck. Jeff

Wow... so what has happened since May 09 on the end of your timeline? I presume you got married and re-filed? Any additional visits? It looks like that may have been the main issue for the denial?

Got of the phone with DOS today. Our petition is currently "Eligible for interview date" I am going to call them again on Friday and every other day to see if they got a interview date set. I am super excited about this, at the same time I am terrified. I got most of my ducks in the row but ya know theres that one duck that you catch off track at the last minute.

I will edit this post when I find out her interview date, but I don't have a doubt in my mind that it wouldn't be scheduled in sept.

Just got of the phone, September 27th, 2010 will be the day

Add me to the list. 2nd Interview Sept. 30. Last day before they close until the 5th for Chinese National Day. Looks like if we get the pink will have to wait at least until the 6th for the visa. :o

JBHypno

Oh wow, I did'nt know anything about this "chinese national day" If she does get a pink, I hope they are able to give us the passport back before the 30th.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have not been on here in a while, but we will be in Guangzhou on September 3rd for a September 7th interview. Last year, I met several nice guys waiting for their wife's or fiancee's interview and at ACH. Hopefully, this time we will have better luck. Jeff

Come on!! Tell us how you guys did!

Sorry to keep you guys hangin' but I have had very limited computer access. Qingyun had a very easy 2 to 3 minute interview with a pink slip as a result! I'll post more when I get a chance. I even have detailed metro directions to the Medical exam on Shamian Island, where evidently, is still the only place that gives vaccinations. Jeff

Sorry to keep you guys hangin' but I have had very limited computer access. Qingyun had a very easy 2 to 3 minute interview with a pink slip as a result! I'll post more when I get a chance. I even have detailed metro directions to the Medical exam on Shamian Island, where evidently, is still the only place that gives vaccinations. Jeff

Very glad to hear this! A long road from that WHITE SLIP last year! Glad you overcame that obstacle.

:victory::cheering::victory: :cheering:

Did you guys elect to pick the visa up at the post office in the consulate, if so, how long did it take for them to have it ready for pick up?