Trip Planning

slw268

Appreciate all the suggestions. :P

What I'm looking for is an actual program that let's you custom

design your trips.

For example, I used to have one that let you choose everything

from libraries to grocery stores. You could plot out everything.

Know what I mean?

;)

:D Doin' 75 or 80mph down route 81 on my chopper with Motorcycle Mamma packed in behind me laying back onto the padded sissybar watchin' the countryside and mountains roll by I would have had problems trying to read any instructions, what with my face in the wind....lovin' life. In those daze the only papers I wuz packin' wuz rollin' papers :D :) :lol: Pull off where I could walk down the hill outa sight, light up, take a leak, pick a few bugs outta my fu manchu and swing a leg back over the Hawg motor and RIDE MUTHA RIDE.

My first wife was just barely 18 when I came home from Nam, and I wuz 21....what fun, we would sometimes get an idea for a ride to say, Gatlinburg, Tennessee or some southern destination and hop on the scooter and be off. Lived up in Harpers Ferry, West Virginny at that time cause I needed to be AWAY from people...ridin' with my woman was my escape....we would ride 7 or 8 hours pull into a Holiday Inn and kick back in the A/C, then get yer motor runin' and head out on the highway early in the mornin' lookin' for some adventure filled with smoke and lightnin'...Born to Be Wild...tryin' to put as many miles between me and the rice paddies as I could....sometimes we would look at a map, mostly we didn't care cause we knew the trail was gonna lead SOMEWHERE....who cared? ;)

I have to laugh lookin' back at those motel operators....we'd pull in with the Harley shakin' the ground, I'd take off my helmet, take my ponytail out and let my hair back down to my shoulders, pull the rubber bands outta my fu manchu, and lil' motorcycle momma looked like she wasn' even a legal age....some of them gulped when I said, "We wanna room"....sometimes they would stammered and stutter and ask her for ID she looked so young. I would laugh and say," hell ma'am do I look like Jerry Lee Lewis to you?" That usually broke the ice. ;)

Have a great trip Steve...one of these daze you may hear thunder in yore driveway and look up to see a lil' Chinese woman climbin' off the back of a Harley with a redneck with a big ol' grin on his face that even an ill tempered visa officer couldn't take away. :D

tsap seui