Rise in the Yuan predicted

Guest Tony n Terrific

Just a dumb question from a dumb hillbilly......... Jes who is it that gets the final say on what the CNY is worth?

That's easy cuzin' Ord Bawb, it's all in the hands of that varmit cuzin' rOgGiE-sAn... aka, rogerluli...my Gawd, the boy owns half of Chinertucky itsowndamnself and he plays fast and loose with the rmb, danglin' it in front of ya one day, and pullin' it away the next...I tells ya, the guy is worse than Dr. Evil!!!!!

tsap seui

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stand your ground China...Don't back down.

tsap seui

Ronnie you like myself are entitled to our opinions. I am surprised that you would you would take a stand against the USA. I read in your posts that you went beyond the call of duty in Nam. You demonstrated bravery and call to duty. You believed then in Duty, Honor, Country. Today according to your posts you have been able to have very sizeable VA benefits and pensions for your heroic efforts. Yea you and your Special Other got got a raw deal in Guangzhou.

If the US continues to loose jobs and wealth there will be no funds to help veterans like yourself and the American people. Looking out for each other begins at home.

Tony, I wish the best for America. I haven't changed but the America I volunteered to defend has.

I don't say what I did out of anger at the criminal acts of grocery clerks working for the DOS in Guangzhou did, or for spite.

I said it because I don't feel the Chinese are the problem. They didn't take any of our jobs, our jobs were given to them by Americans.

I am a loyal American, but I refuse to be a finger pointer when the problem was caused by Americans, and allowed to be blamed on others.

If I'm gonna go down, then I intend to go down with my integrity intact. China didn't start this crap, America did, to it's own, by it's own.

Two of the times I got shot down were by Chinese made, and supplied, radar controled and tri-angulated .51 cal rounds whose tracer rounds look like green bushel baskets of fire when they home in on you. I had no tricks in a slow moving helicopter to evade them...we saw them coming from three areas converging on us, we had a load of wounded onboard and we were helpless to get away...but I don't hate the Chinese...hell, I hate Robert McNamera and the lying generals who helped propagate that crap to keep going on so they could get more stars on the shoulders for their careers. :lol: Just like I hate the special interest groups and lobbyists and heads of American corporations who have lead America to the financial abyss that we are in.

THEY are the enemy here.

I can remember walking into the local Wal-Mart in this simple rural community I live in and everywhere from the ceiling were banners that proudly stated...MADE IN AMERICA WITH AMERICAN PRIDE

It begs the question....did the Chinese come over here in the middle of the nighta nd take down those banners, and the jobs of the people making everything that used to be sold in Wal-Mart?....I don't think so.

Did the Chinese invade the homes of and bend the arms up behind the backs of corporate Wal-Mart, hold their kids at gunpoint and force them to take American jobs and give them to Chinese sweat shop workers? ...I don't think so.

America has done this to itself, yes, change needs to start at home. No need to take China or anyone else down because American corporations made decisions that screwed us all.

If I were a Chinese factory owner and a Wal-Mart corporate head came in and told me, "Hey Zhang, I want you to make millions of cheap plastic do-dads for me so I can sell them in our stores."

What do you think I would say, "Oh no, I can't do that, it would take jobs from your American workers." No, I would take the opportunity and run with it.

But, who went to the Chinese and asked them to make all this stuff....Americans. :)

Does China really have to bend down and take Uncle Sams Chinese made dildo up the butt, change their currency and screw themselves, and be the scapegoat for American corporations greed in screwing American workers out of their jobs?

Apparently many folks think they should, I apologize if I must, but I jest ain't one of them. :)

Tony, you are a good guy, we simply disagree on this one. I have seen the enemy, and he shore didn't have slant eyes and a red star on his ball cap. He was much more sneaky, cruel, and insidious than that.

Note: The above was written by a slow tawkin', and some would say, slow thinkin' redneck hillbilly who saw Wal-Mart, etc., take down all their banners which proclaimed Made in America with American Pride, a long time ago.

tsap seui

A most excellent post Sir Tsappy!

Enjoy your new double-wide.

I just wanted to add that some of the newest double-wides are extremely nice... :)

Rogie, you need to get yourself one of them nice motor homes. I bet the wife wouldn't mind one.

http://attachments.techguy.org/attachments/163150d1263559352/motorhome-luxury.jpg

I just wanted to add that some of the newest double-wides are extremely nice... :)

Rogie, you need to get yourself one of them nice motor homes. I bet the wife wouldn't mind one.

http://attachments.techguy.org/attachments/163150d1263559352/motorhome-luxury.jpg

Looks like this is the ideal place for cuzzin Roggie's limo.

http://www.simplyangel.com/angelfiles/Pictures/TrashyTrailer.jpg

I just wanted to add that some of the newest double-wides are extremely nice... :P

Looks like this is the ideal place for cuzzin Roggie's limo.

http://www.simplyangel.com/angelfiles/Pictures/TrashyTrailer.jpg

Two great ideas boys... B)

Guest Tony n Terrific

tsap seui

Ronnie you like myself are entitled to our opinions. I am surprised that you would you would take a stand against the USA. I read in your posts that you went beyond the call of duty in Nam. You demonstrated bravery and call to duty. You believed then in Duty, Honor, Country. Today according to your posts you have been able to have very sizeable VA benefits and pensions for your heroic efforts. Yea you and your Special Other got got a raw deal in Guangzhou.

If the US continues to loose jobs and wealth there will be no funds to help veterans like yourself and the American people. Looking out for each other begins at home.

Narrow-minded approach.

I guess using your logic it's ok to be intellectually dishonest, lie, steal ... maybe even murder ... if it's for your country.

I'm going to be right up front with you. I do not like you or your caustic remarks about the US. I complimented Tsap Seui for his courage and dedication. Ijust wonderd why he would be giving China credenance.

This is something that a person like you is not accustomed to. You have hostile contempt for our country and therefore you have contempt for my family and my way of life. Where I come from and you spoke of the US the way you have, you would need an athletic supporter, plenty of beef steak and your cologne would be of the scent of Ben Gay. Why don't you sign the necessary papers and become a person w/o a country and proclaim your self a true 5th columnist that you really are. You are a very angry insignificant zero. Your handle tells it all GDBILL thats where you will wind up at. You blasphemous loser. I have been shown some of your PMs to other members that you used nothing but idle threats and vulgarity towards them, When a person uses vulgarity the way you do toward people it shows your dedication to your low self esteem and poor self imaging. I do have to warn you some of these guys are real men and they do not like being threaten or called names by a zilch like you. I would recomend that you never go to a CFL get together. You may have the chance to meet someone from the 6 o'clock news.... All bad.

Are you retarded or were you dropped on your head at birth?

Your moronic drivel (i.e. comments) -- not to mention your blind, brain-dead tendency to believe the trailer-park-trash myth that everything "us" is good and everything "them" is bad -- shows just how many more light years a moron like you needs to move up to the Neanderthal step of the evolutionary ladder.

Gee you must have read your Funk and Wagnels this week. Most likely in Braille. You are a flake. You use multiple CFL screen names to get your message across. One screen name you are a conservative then the next your are a USA hating SOB wack job. You are a phoney and a person with serious mental disorders. Is Damien calling GD Bill? Hearing strange voices lately? Talking to yourself and answering yourself by saying huh?

A most excellent post Sir Tsappy!

Thanks buddy. I just said what I have seen happening around me. I don't watch or hear the news, never seen a blog, twitter, facebook,etc., and don't have a care in the world other than tryin' to live with this crazy lil' rabbit I met...and I wasn't tryin' to give Tony a hard time in any way.

tsap seui

Face it, RMB is going to appreciate, gradually.

Not sure about american jobs argument. How long ago was it that America built the last TV? I don't know. My boss at the last firm I worked for last in New York kept complaining the Japanese bankrupted his family business, a garment factory in Rhode Islands. I don't know enough history, but I thought even when Ross P. complained aobut the "sucking sound", manufactorying jobs were already gone. China did take a lot of manufactoring jobs, but not sure whether it took them from the US.

Like it or not, a lot of the manufactoring jobs will go somewhere else, with or without the RMB appreciation. Labor costs have gone up quite a bit in the last year, in some cases double.

Just returned from a trip to Saigonh and spent some time in Thailand.

Instead of complaining, grab the opportunity and make a few bucks!

tsap seui

Narrow-minded approach.

I guess using your logic it's ok to be intellectually dishonest, lie, steal ... maybe even murder ... if it's for your country.

I'm going to be right up front with you. I do not like you or your caustic remarks about the US. I complimented Tsap Seui for his courage and dedication. Ijust wonderd why he would be giving China credenance.

This is something that a person like you is not accustomed to. You have hostile contempt for our country and therefore you have contempt for my family and my way of life. Where I come from and you spoke of the US the way you have, you would need an athletic supporter, plenty of beef steak and your cologne would be of the scent of Ben Gay. Why don't you sign the necessary papers and become a person w/o a country and proclaim your self a true 5th columnist that you really are. You are a very angry insignificant zero. Your handle tells it all GDBILL thats where you will wind up at. You blasphemous loser. I have been shown some of your PMs to other members that you used nothing but idle threats and vulgarity towards them, When a person uses vulgarity the way you do toward people it shows your dedication to your low self esteem and poor self imaging. I do have to warn you some of these guys are real men and they do not like being threaten or called names by a zilch like you. I would recomend that you never go to a CFL get together. You may have the chance to meet someone from the 6 o'clock news.... All bad.

Are you retarded or were you dropped on your head at birth?

Your moronic drivel (i.e. comments) -- not to mention your blind, brain-dead tendency to believe the trailer-park-trash myth that everything "us" is good and everything "them" is bad -- shows just how many more light years a moron like you needs to move up to the Neanderthal step of the evolutionary ladder.

Gee you must have read your Funk and Wagnels this week. Most likely in Braille. You are a flake. You use multiple CFL screen names to get your message across. One screen name you are a conservative then the next your are a USA hating SOB wack job. You are a phoney and a person with serious mental disorders. Is Damien calling GD Bill? Hearing strange voices lately? Talking to yourself and answering yourself by saying huh?

Earth is full. Go home.