Golden Pink

Hooray, hooray!! The pink slip finally arrived in the mail today. Xue Shan is on her way to Guangzhou tonight to drop off her passport on Monday and pick it up 2 (?) days later with the fiancee visa in it. Her interview was on the 5th of May and the past few weeks have been really hard on us as the time stretched on and we weren't sure when the wait was going to end. Know what I mean? The people reading this surely do know what I mean. -That is what I like best about Candleforlove, we understand what eachother is going through. She might potentially be here in Seattle by this coming weekend! That would be a dream come true for me. We are having a family reunion this weekend and it would be the perfect time to introduce her to all of my family here. By the way, good luck to you and your wife at the interview Dan. When you get your wife home to the Seattle area let's do lunch. Anyone else in the Seattle area?

That is good news. Congratulations to you both!

Congratulations! I'm really happy for you.

However, I do have some bad news. My in-law's had their interview today and they said Friday is the earliest they can pick up their visa because of some kind of festival? I guess it's the Dragon Boat Festival. So, they are staying in Guangzhou until Friday.

I hope that since you guys have already waited that they will do her's faster.

Good luck!