Those Motocycles live everywhere.....

RobertH

This is a funny one........ When Hui says Mexicans it comes out as Mocycles.... The other day she said there are alot of Mocycles in our town..... I thought for a minute and said No I saw many more moto's in China..... She says No Not Motos, Mocycles.... I said Yeah I saw more in China.... then she said No from Mocycle..... Me...Mocycle? Her...Yes Mocycle. Me....What are you talking about?.... Her.. You know Mocycle...last night we eat Mocycle food....Me..Huh?.... Oh wait you mean Mexicans?...Her Yes Mocycle....wait How you say it again..... Me...Dont worry sweetie you said it right....:)

This is a funny one........ When Hui says Mexicans it comes out as Mocycles.... The other day she said there are alot of Mocycles in our town..... I thought for a minute and said No I saw many more moto's in China..... She says No Not Motos, Mocycles.... I said Yeah I saw more in China.... then she said No from Mocycle..... Me...Mocycle? Her...Yes Mocycle. Me....What are you talking about?.... Her.. You know Mocycle...last night we eat Mocycle food....Me..Huh?.... Oh wait you mean Mexicans?...Her Yes Mocycle....wait How you say it again..... Me...Dont worry sweetie you said it right....:P

Welcome to our world, Robert. :Dah: :lol: B)

Very cute story.

That's one of the sad parts of their English improving. (I know, I know, shoot me, I should be glad my hubby's English is getting better). Their little accents and funny way of making sentences or saying words goes to waste. :D Enjoy it while it lasts.

This is a funny one........ When Hui says Mexicans it comes out as Mocycles.... The other day she said there are alot of Mocycles in our town..... I thought for a minute and said No I saw many more moto's in China..... She says No Not Motos, Mocycles.... I said Yeah I saw more in China.... then she said No from Mocycle..... Me...Mocycle? Her...Yes Mocycle. Me....What are you talking about?.... Her.. You know Mocycle...last night we eat Mocycle food....Me..Huh?.... Oh wait you mean Mexicans?...Her Yes Mocycle....wait How you say it again..... Me...Dont worry sweetie you said it right....:P

"mocycles",,,,,not much different than talking with some of my friends around here in the hills, when they come out of the hog-holler once a month for a visit. With a big wad of tobacco in their mouth, translations are not always easy. :blink:

This is a funny one........ When Hui says Mexicans it comes out as Mocycles.... The other day she said there are alot of Mocycles in our town..... I thought for a minute and said No I saw many more moto's in China..... She says No Not Motos, Mocycles.... I said Yeah I saw more in China.... then she said No from Mocycle..... Me...Mocycle? Her...Yes Mocycle. Me....What are you talking about?.... Her.. You know Mocycle...last night we eat Mocycle food....Me..Huh?.... Oh wait you mean Mexicans?...Her Yes Mocycle....wait How you say it again..... Me...Dont worry sweetie you said it right....:lol:

Actually, I think she is very clear....the Mandarin for Mexico is..

Mo xi ge 411, so you need to work on your tone and Mandarin listening Robert! Moto CHE doesn't sound anything like this!!!

Might be too many pissssaaaaasssss!