Anybody here getting P4's yet?

I'm so touched by all your guys' feelings...Why don't you bring your wives here?let them read your words...it will explain more.

As for my case,it seems it's me who knows whole process and has to explain it to my husband.He doesn't really understand what is going on next.the reason why I get familiar with the process is he sent I-129F to wrong address and didn't include the receipt for I-130 in package.After wasting a couple of months,I'm the one who seacrched on internet and corrected him.another two monthes passed by,we havn't got NOA1 yet.Sometimes,really feel helpless.

Your gals are so lucky to have you guys.

I am sure that all realtionships feel the stress of seperation.....

Once, I was told by someone at the INS that "seperation makes the heart grow fonder"...... Obviously she had never been forced to live apart from her significant other for a year or more.

Yes, I like how Don put it..... Every Day is One Day Closer to Getting the Visa......

I check the Moscow interview schedule at least twice a day... Yet, somehow, I've already lost hope that the inteview date will be scheduled before my 1 year anniversary of waiting for the application at the beginning of next month..... That is just to get on the schedule for an interview 2 months further in the future.

----- Clifford -----

I emailed GZ this Monday to ask about the "short name check" after P3, and got reply the next day, it says:

Dear ...

Thank you for your email. You are ready to be scheduled for an interview,

once the interview date is scheduled, we will mail the appointment packet to your address.

Does this mean that I will get my Packet 4 soon or just a common reply? At least I know that I need not the "short name check" :D . I am expecting to get P4 next week. :)

I emailed GZ this Monday to ask about the "short name check" after P3, and got reply the next day, it says:

Dear ...

once the interview date is scheduled, we will mail the appointment packet to your address.

Does this mean that I will get my Packet 4 soon or just a common reply? At least I know that I need not the "short name check" :D . I am expecting to get P4 next week.  :)

When I talked to a delightful lady at DOS, she said much the same thing. Her computer screen actually said "eligible for interview." I asked her what this really meant. She said it meant that ALL name checks have been completed, and my fiancee is ready for her interview - just waiting on scheduling at GZ.

She said, but for the holidays, GZ has recently been sending the P4 about 4-6 weeks after receipt of the P3 forms.

I'm not ready to go to the bank, but I beginning to think that February will be our month for the interview.

Yeah, I'm also thinking Feb is the month a large number of us crawl out of this hole.

Hopefully.

And, yes, it WILL be party time!! :)

GZ should give all the CFL members waiting for p4 the same interview date, then we can all go out on the town together and have one of the biggest parties Guangzhou has ever seen...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear ...

Does this mean that I will get my Packet 4 soon or just a common reply? At least I know that I need not the "short name check" :P . I am expecting to get P4 next week.  <_<

I believe this means when you get P-4 fairly soon (4-6 weeks) and your interview date will be included in the P-4 packet!!!! Good Luck..

Yeah, I'm also thinking Feb is the month a large number of us crawl out of this hole.

Hopefully.

And, yes, it WILL be party time!!   <_<

GZ should give all the CFL members waiting for p4 the same interview date, then we can all go out on the town together and have one of the biggest parties Guangzhou has ever seen...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on March 10, ten Candle board members (all Black Holers) were able to pick up their visas on the same day. It was quite a party to say the least. It was nice to meet up with some of the folks and be able to put names with faces. We had a great time together. Hope many of you who are currently getting interviews and visas can have a similar experience.

Hopefully.

And, yes, it WILL be party time!!   :)

That would be a great idea, I am sure George would love it! He looks forward to a beer party somewhere outside the Consulate with your guys together, when we gals are inside having our interview. :lol: