Well its official

I finally got around to mailing the I-129F package to the Vermont Service Center today.

I followed the cover letter and guidance on VJ. Far as support documentation that we met, I included plane tickets, receipts, phone call history from skype, a picture of the e-mail list and 26 pictures with a couple of me with the family and her friends.

Well time to play the waiting game.

I finally got around to mailing the I-129F package to the Vermont Service Center today.

I followed the cover letter and guidance on VJ. Far as support documentation that we met, I included plane tickets, receipts, phone call history from skype, a picture of the e-mail list and 26 pictures with a couple of me with the family and her friends.

Good luck, hope you do not have to wait to long.

Robert

Good luck, hope you do not have to wait to long.

Robert

Yes, it's a waiting game for many of us...did you get out of the 'crotch' yet? Best of luck to y'all. ZZ

• 1 month later...

I got the e-mail notification today that my petition has been approved!! Now to deal with the department of state!! I have seen some of you say that official documents could be stuck in customs up to 3 months!! I hope thats not the case for me. However, it is very important to me that she lands a interview sometime in december, thats the only free time I have to go to China!!

Do try to get back to see her for 2-3 weeks before the interview and go to the interview if you can.

hey rob where you been?? You were so active while you were in your visa process, good to see you around again!

Thanks for the advice. It looks like it took 4 months for you from the time you got the NOA2 until the visa interview. That would put us in a october interview date. Hmm, if this was to happen, Then I would be leaving to china for 1 week. I cant be gone too long because of school. I hope my professors would understand the situation!