Learn somthing new about China everyday.

Apparently this is one of the "perks" of living in the province of Guangdong. Other provinces do not do this as they are not as rich as Guangdong (according to wifey)

If you live in the "country" (My understanding is this means rural area) the provincial government sends you on an expense paid vacation every year.

Last month all the women were sent and last week all the men were sent to Hinan...Included air fare, lodging and boarding for 3/4 days.

I was amazed till I thought about growing up in India...

My dad used to work for the equivalent of the Fedral Reserve in the US and every two years he was given money for a family vacation.

Imagine this happening in America; not to mention we work more hours then anyone else on the planet. :(

Apparently this is one of the "perks" of living in the province of Guangdong. Other provinces do not do this as they are not as rich as Guangdong (according to wifey)

If you live in the "country" (My understanding is this means rural area) the provincial government sends you on an expense paid vacation every year.

Last month all the women were sent and last week all the men were sent to Hinan...Included air fare, lodging and boarding for 3/4 days.

My dad used to work for the equivalent of the Fedral Reserve in the US and every two years he was given money for a family vacation.

Imagine this happening in America; not to mention we work more hours then anyone else on the planet. :(

Yep Sam that is my understanding from my wife too. At least for all the railroad workers. She also said that retiree's get preference and then the senior paid employees next, junior employee's last.

Good to hear something nice huh.

Larry

Wifeys a lil bit peeved at me.

I said hell no, Why would I want to go to the beach with a few thousand men with no bikinis around.

I would much rather stay in the "country". With all the men gone I have the women to myself. My kind of vacation. :(

Ok I deserve a mop slap for that comment.

Wifeys a lil bit peeved at me.

I said hell no, Why would I want to go to the beach with a few thousand men with no bikinis around.

I would much rather stay in the "country". With all the men gone I have the women to myself. My kind of vacation. :(

Ok I deserve a mop slap for that comment.

You'll get it too when you least expect it.

Larry

Yep Sam that is my understanding from my wife too. At least for all the railroad workers. She also said that retiree's get preference and then the senior paid employees next, junior employee's last.

Larry

It's a perk available to retired government employees.

Considering the airlines, hotel and even the travel agent they use is also government owned, the cost is really minimal.

This year it was Hainan because the government is trying to develope it as a gambling Mecca -- on par with Maccau and, gasp, Las Vegas.

Larry

It's a perk available to retired government employees.

Considering the airlines, hotel and even the travel agent they use is also government owned, the cost is really minimal.

This year it was Hainan because the government is trying to develope it as a gambling Mecca -- on par with Maccau and, gasp, Las Vegas.

Yep that is where they went this year for 1 week.

Larry

Does that mean there will be hookers and strip clubs there? :D

Huh? Will be???

There already are!

Ever since I can remember, there have been more hookers and strip clubs per square mile in Hainan than anywhere else in China -- even including Jilin Province.

Does that mean there will be hookers and strip clubs there? :P

Huh? Will be???

There already are!

Ever since I can remember, there have been more hookers and strip clubs per square mile in Hainan than anywhere else in China -- even including Jilin Province.

Damm it. you tell me now.

I am so there next time I am in China, about time I saw a Chinese stripper.

So what do I need to put in the gstring a $1 or 1 yuan. :D

Huh? Will be???

There already are!

So what do I need to put in the gstring a $1 or 1 yuan. :D

I think this depends on what kind of look you want, for how long and how much attention you want from her the rest of the night..

Sam, you are just a hopeless HORNY DAWG...why, I'll bet you scratch fleas in yore sleep and you probably sniff and piss on every bush in the yard when the wifey lets you out in the mornings. :D

tsap seui

Huh? Will be???

There already are!

So what do I need to put in the gstring a $1 or 1 yuan. :P

I think this depends on what kind of look you want, for how long and how much attention you want from her the rest of the night..

I was thinking it depended on whether you wanted her shoe in your mouth. <_<

That could explain the problems with your septic tank Don. :P