One way ticket back to USA

Hi

I just bought a 1 way ticket JFK to Nanning leaving May 2nd for my wife for $620. She will stay probably 2-3 months, is the price of the return going to cost a lot more if she buys ticket in China. I checked all the websites for the return 1 way from Nanning to JFK and the prices from July to Sept are around $1,100 and up. Can anyone make a suggestion as to what is the cheapest way to buy the return ticket when she is in Nanning?

Thanks,

Ben

Guest Tony n Terrific

Hi

I just bought a 1 way ticket JFK to Nanning leaving May 2nd for my wife for $620. She will stay probably 2-3 months, is the price of the return going to cost a lot more if she buys ticket in China. I checked all the websites for the return 1 way from Nanning to JFK and the prices from July to Sept are around $1,100 and up. Can anyone make a suggestion as to what is the cheapest way to buy the return ticket when she is in Nanning?

Thanks,

Ben

I was hoping to visit my SO in the end of May. Last week the price was $1125 R/T. This week same flight is $1789. You are hitting the tourist season now. Fares will be more expensive. The smart thing to do is buy a round trip ticket. They are cheaper then a oneway leaving China. If she changes her flight to a different date I belive they will ding you a $150 for this "service".

I agree with the tourist season. The Round trip ticket price if booked for next month from Florida to Xiamen is $1000, but if booked in July its $1400. It seems flights are really expensive in July. You could try finding a date in August, I noticed the fare dropped down to $1200.

Yep finding a price around 1300 RT from Rochester to Guilin May 21 with return July 21 on Orbitz.

Hi

Thanks,

Ben

Ben, I'd just have your wife check out some Chinese travel agent shops.

Good luck.

tsap seui

When I was in Guangzhou. I dealt with Wille Koon. Her cell number is 13430368852. She works for www.ticket777.cn. She got me some great deals. So this is who I go through now when we go to China.

Michael