LOVE AND MARRIAGE

Guest jin979

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Tsap hit the nail on the head. Our strongest instinct is for survival. We all know what we would like to think we would do but when shit hits the fan you really don't know what you would do until you do it.

You your wife and children are in a boat its sinking,you are in the water,only you can swim,you can only save one, who do you save wife or child ?

BEST ANSWER:

Jin,

In this economy, I couldn't afford to bring my wife or child with me on the boat so since they stayed home I can save someone else.

So I would look to see whether your husband saved you or your child. Being a guy and since we guys like to do the easiest thing he would probably save the one who was floating closest to him.

Since we guys like to stick together then I would swim over to save the other one who was farther away from him. That way he could say he had everything covered regardless of his choice and you won't be able to yell at him for making the wrong choice over the next 10 years. Being a guy and grateful for this, he would buy me a beer. :)

TB

The misses of course, then we will float on Steves dead bloated body .

Make more babies later. training nearly complete :lol:

How romantic! :D

Making love on Mr. Naturals dead bloated body while floating down the Red River....KINKY!!! I like it!! Kind of a 60's type thing.

tsap seui

I hate these sorts of questions. And the "right" answer that is supposed to not piss off your wife is that you'd save her and have more kids? Do these wives have children of their own yet? And they'd seriously expect their husbands not to save those children? I can't fathom that.

I can't say what I would do in a hypothetical not likely ever to occur situation, but I can say fairly certainly that, as a mother, if my husband saved me and let our two and a half year old son or our four month old daughter drown I would never forgive either of us. I seriously doubt I could go on living. Make more babies indeed. Children are not replaceable.

I'm taking this question far too seriously though, considering the other responses! :ph34r:

The misses of course, then we will float on Steves dead bloated body .

Make more babies later. training nearly complete :P

How romantic! :P

Making love on Mr. Naturals dead bloated body while floating down the Red River....KINKY!!! I like it!! Kind of a 60's type thing.

tsap seui

Tsap,

I would die for you!

:worthy:

You your wife and children are in a boat its sinking,you are in the water,only you can swin,you can only save one, who do you save wife or child ?

jin,

what is your answer? who would you save? your husband or children, and please, only 1. :worthy:

husband of course, then can make more children . :P

My son of course, only one of him but millions of women to replace wifey.

Guest jin979

You your wife and children are in a boat its sinking,you are in the water,only you can swin,you can only save one, who do you save wife or child ?

jin,

what is your answer? who would you save? your husband or children, and please, only 1. ;)

husband of course, then can make more children . :lol:

sperm talking ?

Read chinese romance and what a husband will sacrifice for the love of his wife, or a lovers to each other, maybe never marry,its both selfice and sacrifice mixed, all I try to do is help you think chinese women

Edited by jin979 (see edit history)

Topic title reminds me of the Frank Sinatra singing the song with the same title.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love_and_Marr...inatra_versions

Love and marriage, love and marriage

Go together like a horse and carriage

This I tell you brother

You can't have one without the other

It's an institute you can't disparage

Ask the local gentry

And they will say it's elementary

Try, try, try to separate them

It's an illusion

Try, try, try, and you will only come

To this conclusion

Go together like the horse and carriage

Dad was told by mother

You can't have one, you can't have none, you can't have one without the other!

No Sir!

jin,

what is your answer? who would you save? your husband or children, and please, only 1. :lol:

sperm talking ?

Read chinese romance and what a husband will sacrifice for the love of his wife, or a lovers to each other, maybe never marry,its both selfice and sacrifice mixed, all I try to do is help you think chinese women

Thanks Jin, as you can see, you have indeed excited quite a few folks judging by the responses! What would a Chinese woman want a man to answer to this? Or is that a question that can be answered?

jin,

what is your answer? who would you save? your husband or children, and please, only 1. :P

sperm talking ?

what do these chinese romance writers know? they write books to brainwash young girls and now they expect more from us men. i think if you learn from each other, be more open, more communications, and being truthful to each other, you will be much better then reading those 99 cents books. :lol: