How long should it take for the call in letter to arrive? It has been 8 days now.

Only thing Im concerned about is they sent it EMS and the EMS # that Hui wrote down from the return shipping slip we sent to GUZ comes back as having been delivered in September of 2009. I called and confermed the EMS # with DOS and it is the same one they show for the letter being sent out.

Should I send a Email to GUZ now? Or wait a few days?

my wife after not recieving her call in leter after 5 days she called ems they told her they had delivered it,come to find out they did to another city with someone signing for it,i emailed guangzhou they sent her another one

I emailed GUZ about the EMS issue and asked them what to do. I will sedn them another one monday if we have not received the letter. The address they sent it to is the one listed on the K-1 forms and we have gotten EMS in the past there with no problems.

Sure, I'd email GUZ; what would it hurt? I'd simply let them know what DOS said, and let them know that you haven't received anything yet.

EDIT:

Sorry, Robert, you posted while I was reading. My post seems unneeded now.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Maybe you are getting all of your problems out of the way early :blink: . I hope you get it worked out soon so she can be here with you.......it is a really wonderful thing to have her here :D .....sorry I had to put that in there :P

However there is one other possibility... but I wont mess with you.

I too hope this gets resolved quickly. Can't wait to hear your fuckups buddy.

GOODLUCK Robert.