Has any of your wife's gone on a cruise?

heyjimi

My Mom is taking all the family on a 7 day cruise to Mexico in May.Has anyone taken their wife on a cruise here in USA.What documents are needed? the lady booking the cruise was not sure.....gave me a number to the USCIS,I didnt call that yet,because i know how stupid some of them can be.....anyway the woman booking the cruise did say my wife will need...."yellow fever" shot ?????? does anyone on here know?

jimi

She will need Passport, and Green-card.

US green-card holders are allowed entry to Canada, Mexico, and the countries in the Caribbean without a visa.

And to answer your topic header, I refered a couple to another member who does cruses, they went on one shortly after getting green-card.

Member NYTimes does cruses. http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showuser=4598

grunfelb@gmail.com

Give him a PM or email and see about giving a CFL member business.

http://bgrunfeld.cruisesinc.com/travel/cruises/index.do

It would be so cool if the guy were from the northeast US and they sailed into New York harbor past the Statue of Liberty.

Very true !!!!!!!!!!!

If they crossed the Pacific, that would involve a trip through the Panama Canal to get to New York. That would also be fun.

anyway the woman booking the cruise did say my wife will need...."yellow fever" shot ?????? does anyone on here know?

Oh yeah, we've all gotten that one. :P

I think she meant that jimi needed this shot....

I would think he took care of that by marrying a nice Asian lady!

I took my girl to Key West for our honeymoon. We learned the following about her:

1. Gets boat sick. Hates boats.

2. Sinks like a stone. Hates swimming.

3. Turns dark in sunlight. Hates the sun.

4. Wishes we went to Hawaii. No idea why (probably so that we could spend twice as much money to learn 1, 2, and 3).

I hope you don't learn any of these things about your girl on your cruise. I hope you have a wonderful time!

A cruise sounds like so much fun to me.

Edited by Minister (see edit history)

My Mom is taking all the family on a 7 day cruise to Mexico in May.Has anyone taken their wife on a cruise here in USA.What documents are needed? the lady booking the cruise was not sure.....gave me a number to the USCIS,I didnt call that yet,because i know how stupid some of them can be.....anyway the woman booking the cruise did say my wife will need...."yellow fever" shot ?????? does anyone on here know?

jimi

I haven't gone on one but I am looking for your mother to take me on one next year.

Edited by hakkamike (see edit history)