It's in the mail!

Well I got very lucky and was able to get Pizza Hut to fax my missing W-2 to me so I had all 3 at last.

We sent the Blue paper and the W-2's to GUZ via EMS today.

How long until we here what they decide?

Can I call DOS when I return to the states and can they tell me if a call in letter is sent out?

I hope the wait is not to long. I miss her already and Im still here for another 12 days....:)

Robert

So we could hear by the 2nd week in March?

Who knows Robert, could be sooner and could be longer, this did not include my mail time, so the 30 days was pretty close. Your very close man just have to wait it out and we all know the waiting game is not easy. Hang in there Robert.

Robert, do you think it would do any good to go back to ACH and ask how long? Is it possible you could get it resolved while you are there?

Hmmmm maybe they would give me a stack of visa's just so I would not come back.

You know in reguards to the VO's at GUZ, the ones I spoke to were actually very nice. I would have to say their rep as being 3 headed monsters is false.

Sure I was mad at the intervieing VO that Hui had for a few days but not any longer, even she The VO Hui had was a young Chinese woman who was very strict. In the past I said she was rude but I dont think so any longer.

As young as she was I would think she is fairly new at the job and is still in the phase where every thing is by the letter of the book so to speak. The VO just needs a little more time under her belt and more experance to understand there are more then just W-2's to show income.

The Supervisor I spoke with seemed anoyed that the other VO did not use my paycheck stubs I submited and asked me if I had another copy of all my stubs with me to show my income. I did but they were back at the hotel room. She almost let me run back to get them, but it was past 3 and they were close to being done.

Anyhoo Hui just woke up and gave me that little smile that says come back to bed please.............. Gotta go....:lol:

Robert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

prepare to wait a year. Anything less will be a happy gift.

God I hate you........ :lol:

Just kidding David, I know what you mean. I look at it as everyday that passes even if we dont get the visa that day it is 1 day closer to the day she will arrive in Mesa.

Waiting is hard but I feel at ease now.