Case Returned

tkgert

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shit, The buttheads at Guz knew that also....................Bob,,,,,,,,,,,

You would think Bob,, How is your case coming, have you heard anything about yours . Hang in there,,, TK

Glad to see your case is coming together quick, and hope for the best. I have not heard anything on mine yet. I am heading to Chongqing March. Hanging in there, ......Bob.............

Well, there is a ton of good news!! Back in USCIS land. Let's hope they just quickly re-approve it and ship it right back.

tsap seui

Yeah this is my only hope at this point for her daughter, If this can be sent back as fast I still have that chance. I like playing games tsap but I damn sure dont like this game at all !! :) Then again they probably would not like my redneck hillbilly games either :D

New Update just received email from USCIS, On Feb 11th 2010 , we shipped this approved or reaffirmed case to the Department of State for visa process. Hopefully I am reading this correct that this is being sent back to Guz :D ;) ;) :blink: ;) :angry:

That's even greater news TK. You should get a letter from USCIS that is an approval letter just like th eone you got for the P-2. Now the case will go right back to NVC and they will send you a letter too, when they send it to GUZ.

Thank goodness things are happening quickly for you.

I found that USCIS and NVC moved quickly but that it's the same ol' slowness for the jackels in Guangzhou. Seems like there is some sort of expediting process you could try when they get their grimey hands on it. Hopefully more intelligent folks than I will tell you if there is.

Cinch up your race car drivers helmet and hang on. ;) E-mail em, fax em, call in the choppers and the National Guard, light fires under their sorry asses...you may pull this K-2 out of their trick bag YET!!!

tsap seui

Going back over all my info from the first time P2 to my interview date was 4 months plus a few days, that is going to pretty much put me a month longer than I will need for the K2. The day I talked with NVC I was not aware that USCIS had already reaffirmed this case and sent it back there. I see that things go pretty quickly on this end but when it gets back in Guangzhous hands again it slows down. I will try to contact NVC again and explain the situation to them and see if there is a way to expedite this on.I dont know about a fire under there ass but I damn sure have one under mine now, and I think I know where I can find a damn good chopper pilot if needed. ;)

Well, there is a ton of good news!! Back in USCIS land. Let's hope they just quickly re-approve it and ship it right back.

tsap seui

Yeah this is my only hope at this point for her daughter, If this can be sent back as fast I still have that chance. I like playing games tsap but I damn sure dont like this game at all !! :angry: Then again they probably would not like my redneck hillbilly games either :D

New Update just received email from USCIS, On Feb 11th 2010 , we shipped this approved or reaffirmed case to the Department of State for visa process. Hopefully I am reading this correct that this is being sent back to Guz :D :beer: :yahoo: :headbang: :jump: :angel:

That's even greater news TK. You should get a letter from USCIS that is an approval letter just like th eone you got for the P-2. Now the case will go right back to NVC and they will send you a letter too, when they send it to GUZ.

Thank goodness things are happening quickly for you.

I found that USCIS and NVC moved quickly but that it's the same ol' slowness for the jackels in Guangzhou. Seems like there is some sort of expediting process you could try when they get their grimey hands on it. Hopefully more intelligent folks than I will tell you if there is.

Cinch up your race car drivers helmet and hang on. :lol: E-mail em, fax em, call in the choppers and the National Guard, light fires under their sorry asses...you may pull this K-2 out of their trick bag YET!!!

tsap seui

Going back over all my info from the first time P2 to my interview date was 4 months plus a few days, that is going to pretty much put me a month longer than I will need for the K2. The day I talked with NVC I was not aware that USCIS had already reaffirmed this case and sent it back there. I see that things go pretty quickly on this end but when it gets back in Guangzhous hands again it slows down. I will try to contact NVC again and explain the situation to them and see if there is a way to expedite this on.I dont know about a fire under there ass but I damn sure have one under mine now, and I think I know where I can find a damn good chopper pilot if needed. :o

Contact GUZ. When we did that, we had an interview within 2 weeks.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

TK, I hope everything runs well for you guys in this auspicious Tiger year!

As this case makes its way back to Guz, with P1 thru P4 stages already complete, does this go dirrectly to the interview stage? Are all her medical exam information still valid or is there an exporation date on this? Will there be more money involved at Guz.I have searched back and can not find any of these answers.Thanks,, TK

As this case makes its way back to Guz, with P1 thru P4 stages already complete, does this go dirrectly to the interview stage? Are all her medical exam information still valid or is there an exporation date on this? Will there be more money involved at Guz.I have searched back and can not find any of these answers.Thanks,, TK

Goodluck TK.

I beleive the Medical exam , police certificate are valid for 1 year.

Goodluck TK.

I beleive the Medical exam , police certificate are valid for 1 year.

Thanks Sam

It should go straight to interview, and there should be no additional charges.

This is kinda what I thought , but was not sure. Trying to read some info on this, but havent found any. Do you know if what Sam said about medical, etc. is correct? Thanks TK

• 2 weeks later...