Case Returned

tkgert

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay just got off phone with NVC they have received my case and have sent it to USCIS on Feb. 3. When I call USCIS in refference to my case do I need my Guz number or the original EAC number?

Original EAC number. You can use the online status system and will start seeing touches when they receive it back.

Okay just got off phone with NVC they have received my case and have sent it to USCIS on Feb. 3. When I call USCIS in refference to my case do I need my Guz number or the original EAC number?

Original EAC number. You can use the online status system and will start seeing touches when they receive it back.

Thanks Dan

Thanks Dan

Okay case received at USCIS on Feb. 11, no more info at this time. At least it made it back, Thanks ,, TK

Well, there is a ton of good news!! Back in USCIS land. Let's hope they just quickly re-approve it and ship it right back.

tsap seui

Yeah this is my only hope at this point for her daughter, If this can be sent back as fast I still have that chance. I like playing games tsap but I damn sure dont like this game at all !! :rolleyes: Then again they probably would not like my redneck hillbilly games either :bangin:

Edited by tkgert (see edit history)

Well, there is a ton of good news!! Back in USCIS land. Let's hope they just quickly re-approve it and ship it right back.

tsap seui

Yeah this is my only hope at this point for her daughter, If this can be sent back as fast I still have that chance. I like playing games tsap but I damn sure dont like this game at all !! :angry: Then again they probably would not like my redneck hillbilly games either :D

New Update just received email from USCIS, On Feb 11th 2010 , we shipped this approved or reaffirmed case to the Department of State for visa process. Hopefully I am reading this correct that this is being sent back to Guz :D :beer: :yahoo: :bangin: :jump: :rolleyes:

tsap seui

Yeah this is my only hope at this point for her daughter, If this can be sent back as fast I still have that chance. I like playing games tsap but I damn sure dont like this game at all !! :angry: Then again they probably would not like my redneck hillbilly games either :D

New Update just received email from USCIS, On Feb 11th 2010 , we shipped this approved or reaffirmed case to the Department of State for visa process. Hopefully I am reading this correct that this is being sent back to Guz :D :beer: :yahoo: :bangin: :jump: :rolleyes:

Awesome, Looks like they felt that the "NON-BONA FIDE" had no merit.

tsap seui

Awesome, Looks like they felt that the "NON-BONA FIDE" had no merit.

Shit I already knew that :P

Shit, The buttheads at Guz knew that also....................Bob,,,,,,,,,,,

Yes and really trying to SCREE them out of a K-2 visa.

Shit, The buttheads at Guz knew that also....................Bob,,,,,,,,,,,

You would think Bob,, How is your case coming, have you heard anything about yours . Hang in there,,, TK

hey TK,

What is the email of GUZ consulate? I tried to go to that email address on our blue slip, but looks like the website is down.

Thanks,

Ricky

tsap seui

Yeah this is my only hope at this point for her daughter, If this can be sent back as fast I still have that chance. I like playing games tsap but I damn sure dont like this game at all !! :P Then again they probably would not like my redneck hillbilly games either :D

New Update just received email from USCIS, On Feb 11th 2010 , we shipped this approved or reaffirmed case to the Department of State for visa process. Hopefully I am reading this correct that this is being sent back to Guz :D :beer: :yahoo: :P :jump: :lol:

That's even greater news TK. You should get a letter from USCIS that is an approval letter just like th eone you got for the P-2. Now the case will go right back to NVC and they will send you a letter too, when they send it to GUZ.

Thank goodness things are happening quickly for you.

I found that USCIS and NVC moved quickly but that it's the same ol' slowness for the jackels in Guangzhou. Seems like there is some sort of expediting process you could try when they get their grimey hands on it. Hopefully more intelligent folks than I will tell you if there is.

Cinch up your race car drivers helmet and hang on. :lol: E-mail em, fax em, call in the choppers and the National Guard, light fires under their sorry asses...you may pull this K-2 out of their trick bag YET!!!

tsap seui