Need a Better Phone Card

Sorry if this topic has been done many times before.

Please tell me what you think is the best phone card for calling China. My little grandson has been there again for a few months and I try to call him quite often. I have always used phonecardsonsale dotcom for years, and had been quite pleased with them, but today I am angry. When I tried several times today Bao-bao answered the phone and I could hear him but he could not hear me. One time he could hear me but said I sounded like "bwuh-bwuh-bwuh" so I tried calling again and it was still no good. Maybe it was my T-Mobile service that was not good because when I went to a pay phone and called I got a good connection using the phone card.

You might want to sign up for google voice. Request an Invite at google voice and you should receive one soon. Best thing you don't need to carry around a phone card.

My wife is using google voice to call china and its working pretty well.

Google Voice

BTW, google voice has much more features than just a phone card.

Sorry if this topic has been done many times before.

Please tell me what you think is the best phone card for calling China. My little grandson has been there again for a few months and I try to call him quite often. I have always used phonecardsonsale dotcom for years, and had been quite pleased with them, but today I am angry. When I tried several times today Bao-bao answered the phone and I could hear him but he could not hear me. One time he could hear me but said I sounded like "bwuh-bwuh-bwuh" so I tried calling again and it was still no good. Maybe it was my T-Mobile service that was not good because when I went to a pay phone and called I got a good connection using the phone card.

Edited by john90 (see edit history)