No More Yahoo

smokiessky

What a great feeling. I bought a new laptop today. I did not install Yahoo instant messenger or MSN IM or QQ. I do not have to chat anymore. I can call on the phone or just come home and see her.

But sometimes she will be in one room and you another . . . do you really want to shout? :lol:

I still sometimes use Yahoo to chat with my wife from work, though we mostly use gMail's built in messenger function.

I still sometimes use Yahoo to chat with my wife from work, though we mostly use gMail's built in messenger function.

I can't live without it. Actually we use Adium which has all messengers in one program, but we are sending links back and forth all the time.

What a great feeling. I bought a new laptop today. I did not install Yahoo instant messenger or MSN IM or QQ. I do not have to chat anymore. I can call on the phone or just come home and see her.

Smokiesky:

Haven't seen your posts before, and didn't realize you were here and just a few miles down the road.

My wife has been here almost 3 years and has transitioned to the East TN area very well. PM me if your wife has any questions about anything Chinese in the area and I'll put Lily in touch with her.

Hank