How dose this letter look?

I am writing this to explain my co-sponsors income and the papers you have been given.

My parents have not filed taxes for the past 10+ years because their income is entirely tax free. My Father receives disability income from a work related injury that forced his retirement along with social security payments.

Enclosed along with the I-134 is a statement from the lawyer who handles the dispersions of the disability pension my father receives. Also included is three years of tax returns done for them by H&R Block.

When my parents agreed to be my co-sponser they filed three years worth of prior years tax inorder to provide the proof of income required to act as a co-sponer.

The past three years income for my parents breaks down as follow.

Year 2008, Pension income $29,618 Social security income $13,666 for a total of $43,284.

Year 2007, Pension income $27,610 Social security income $13,661 for a total of $41,271.

Year 2006, Pension income $26,149 Social security income $12,933. for a total of $39,082.

Thank you for your time, it is my greatest wish that Hui can accompany me on my return to the USA.

For as you read this letter I am sitting out in the coffee shop waiting for some good news..... :P

Robert H

I am writing this to explain my co-sponsors income and the papers you have been given.

My parents have not filed taxes for the past 10+ years because their income is entirely tax free. My Father receives disability income from a work related injury that forced his retirement along with social security payments.

Enclosed along with the I-134 is a statement from the lawyer who handles the dispersions of the disability pension my father receives. Also included is three years of tax returns done for them by H&R Block.

When my parents agreed to be my co-sponser they filed three years worth of prior years tax inorder to provide the proof of income required to act as a co-sponer.

Year 2008, Pension income $29,618 Social security income $13,666 for a total of $43,284.

Year 2007, Pension income $27,610 Social security income $13,661 for a total of $41,271.

Year 2006, Pension income $26,149 Social security income $12,933. for a total of $39,082.

Thank you for your time, it is my greatest wish that Hui can accompany me on my return to the USA.

For as you read this letter I am sitting out in the coffee shop waiting for some good news..... :)

Robert H

Like a letter to me :mbounce:

If you feel this is a good idea..then the letter is not bad

Robert

I wish you the best of luck. IMHO, I wouldn't give them any rope to hang you by. Everything you say may be true, but it probably opens it up to more scrutiny. Sometimes the less said the better when you are dealing with the government. JMHO.

I think it was Don or Dan that said this type of letter was a good idea to explaine my fathers income source.

DOES DOES DOES DOES DOES.... How dose that look?

:angry:

:lol:

Hey your in LA.....Swing down to the Airport and help Hui change planes when she passes threw....:P

I think it was Don or Dan that said this type of letter was a good idea to explaine my fathers income source.

A letter explaining where the income source dose sound like a good idea. However, if I were in their position and someone tipped me off that no income taxes were filed for more than 10 years and there was substantial income and claimed no taxes were due, I would be more inclined to scrutinize the application. I'm sure everything is true, but it raises doubt, IMHO. On the other hand, if I read the letter only explaining the income source then looked at the incomes tax transcripts and everything looked normal, I probably wouldn't think much about it. Then again, I may be thinking too logically. This is GUZ.

Dose that make sense? :)

Enclosed are:

1. I-134

2. A statement from the dispersions lawyer of the disability pension my father receives.

3. Three years of tax returns done for them by H&R Block.

When my parents agreed to be my co-sponser they filed three years worth of prior years tax in order to provide the proof of income required to act as a co-sponer.

For as you read this letter I am sitting out in the coffee shop waiting for some good news..... :)

Robert H

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)

Enclosed are:

1. I-134

2. A statement from the dispersions lawyer of the disability pension my father receives.

When my parents agreed to be my co-sponser they filed three years worth of prior years tax in order to provide the proof of income required to act as a co-sponer.

Robert H

:-)

This should fit nicely on a yellow sticky slapped on top of your I-134.

BTW, the last crossed out sentence sounded like you were a stalker.

Are your parents writing a letter? I know of a case where GUZ issued a blue and were questioning WHY a guy's father wanted to sponsor his fiancee. The guy had lived in China off and on for 10 years, spoke fluent Chinese, taught English and had known the lady 1.5 years.

Enclosed are:

1. I-134

Robert H

:-)

This should fit nicely on a yellow sticky slapped on top of your I-134.

BTW, the last crossed out sentence sounded like you were a stalker.

I am a stalker..... at least that is what Brittney Spears said..... She loves me she just does not know it yet!!!!

:)

:blink:

Hey your in LA.....Swing down to the Airport and help Hui change planes when she passes threw....:o

no problem, I'm close to the airport too.