• 4 weeks later...

Congrats! Now only if your luck would rub off on me...

:D Mine still hasn't come yet even though NOA1 date is Nov 23rd. I'm afraid it's a RFE.

I really front loaded the application it was 143 pages long I also got a letter from my congressman supporting my application so maybe that sped things up a bit. She got package 3 on 3/12 all filled out and submitted 3/15 hope for a fast interview I miss her really bad!!!

One thing though does anyone here have to listen to the racist comments of others? I am sick of people telling me she is a mail order bride and I want to tell them to go ffff themselves Hell we met on E-Harmony and I was not looking for a Chinese wife so to speak it just so happens that I don't give a damn what race she is What do others do in these situations just ignore the imbeciles? Just curious as to know what others do

Frontloading is a big plus for China, but not critical at the USCIS stage. It will help once you get to GUZ, the VO will have seen all of the frontloaded material and possibly be able to make a decision in your favor before your girl is even at the window.

As far as comments, people on this site are saying that? I haven't seen anything in the upper forums, but if so that is just messed up. These are the same people who have either been hurt in the past by their own ignorance or have generally negative views of others. Nothing you can do but report them or ignore them. Good luck! :ph34r: