MERRY CHRISTMAS

Well my fiance is in Guangzhou with her son and ready for anything they can throw at her, we have been working on everything for over a year now. She has everything, everyone on all the sites has said they needed for the CCP issue, the only thing will be a additional back ground check for her to get blue. I want to wish everyone a merry christmas, you all have been a blessing to my fiance and me, and I want to thank you all.

Edited by Tom and Hongyan (see edit history)

Well my fiance is in Guangzhou with her son and ready for anything they can throw at her, we have been working on everything for over a year now. She has everything, everyone on all the sites has said they needed for the CCP issue, the only thing will be a additional back ground check for her to get blue. I want to wish everyone a merry christmas, you all have been a blessing to my fiance and me, and I want to thank you all.

Merry Christmas and Good luck to you guys.

May the force be with you.

Christmas evening in Yulin - the stores were as crowded as anythinng you'd see in the states on Black Friday

http://i49.tinypic.com/k54ugl.jpg

The tai chi seems a little more disco-style than I've seen elsewhere

The style these days seems to be blouses long enough to be a micro-mini skirt, with black leggings underneath. Very nice.

Merry Christmas , Wishing you and yours all the best. Hope santa brings you 2 a nice pink paper this year.

Good luck to your fianc¨¦ in GZ.

I like your member number, 37373. A pretty cool number. When divided by 37 it equals 1010.081081081081081081081081081081, and then that number divided by 37373 = 0.027027027027027027027027027......... and then, when you add up the two non-zero digits in both the fractional part of the quotient, they add up to nine (9), 8+1, 2+7 and nine is a lucky number! Do you think that has anything to do with the three three's in your number, 3+3+3=9?

Pretty cool, eh?! LoL! Good luck! :lol:

I like your member number, 37373. A pretty cool number. When divided by 37 it equals 1010.081081081081081081081081081081, and then that number divided by 37373 = 0.027027027027027027027027027......... and then, when you add up the two non-zero digits in both the fractional part of the quotient, they add up to nine (9), 8+1, 2+7 and nine is a lucky number! Do you think that has anything to do with the three three's in your number, 3+3+3=9?

Pretty cool, eh?! LoL! Good luck! :lol:

wow....you have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands :angry:

Pretty cool, eh?! LoL! Good luck! :)

wow....you have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much time on your hands :P

I'm waiting for my pizza!...... :P

Any news ?

I think the interview is tomorrow Dec 28th

Sam it is the 28th in China :D

Yes 5 AM

Well it is 9:20 in China now, I think I should hear something by 11:00 pm our time. I am sure worried about this

CCP think, but she is ready for anything. The Yang's said she had everything in good order, and then some, so I have been praying all day, I just came back from services. I will post as soon as I get word.