Hmmm she dose not want to stay at the Yangs.

The Yangs were quite helpful. When we go back to Guangzhou to visit some friends, we'll likely stay at:

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...33&hl=hotel

The price was the same as the Yangs, and the apartments were much nicer/cleaner. Plus, our apartment at the Yangs was entered into twice by strangers (they Yangs do not own any of the apartments).

The Yangs were nice - extremely nice - but our overall experience with their rooms was not positive. Service wise - the Yangs were great though.

If you need any help while you're in GUZ, I'd stay at the Yangs. If you don't I would definitely stay somewhere else.

Wherever you stay, let us know how it went. Jingjing and I have several friends in the Guangzhou area (recently moved) so I'm sure we'll be down there again.

I personally wouldn't recommend him. His service is just like Mr. Yang's. He only owns one apartment with three rooms which he rents out per room. His office/computer is located in the living room.

We booked our stay with him via telephone. When my wife arrived he said the room we booked was not available. My wife actually arrived a day earlier and had to stay in one of the shared rooms. What's the most ridiculous is that he promised my wife the next day that our room would be available. When I arrived the next day it was still not available. When I mentioned my dissatisfaction he only said he could find us another room for a higher price (a much higher price). The old bait and switch. We left immediately as I have no patience for that kind of stuff. I would rather stay at a hotel.

During our all too frequent visits to the consulate, we stayed at the Yangs.

Had no real problem with the service or the accommodations

as I was used to China [sic] by now.

However, since my wife is a 3C Chinese woman she decided to follow their visa advice,

which I really didn't want to do by the way, and that advice ended up in yet another Blue slip. :blink:

Edited by slw268 (see edit history)