INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEHAWWWW

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The January interview group should be really interesting now :D . Poor Robert..after reading all this he will not know what to believe :D

I almost want to fly over to GUZ just to watch him freaking out. It's going to be entertaining!

I called DOS and they said the interview date is January 27th at 7:15 am.

Now dose the interview time mean anything? I remember reading here that if you have a early interview time it is better then having a lateone, say like 11:30 or the like.

Is this true?

Robert

Great news! I think my fiancee's interview will be near the same date. We have not been notified yet, but our P3 was sent to then the beginning of December. BTW, what is the number for DOS? I would like to check our status. Thanks.

Best wishes,

Tom

The January interview group should be really interesting now :D . Poor Robert..after reading all this he will not know what to believe :D

I almost want to fly over to GUZ just to watch him freaking out. It's going to be entertaining!

Gotta agree with ya on that...Robert's so entertaining here, just gotta wonder how his performance will be in Guz....maybe they've already heard of him and have got his number and will roll out the red carpet for him....he's already quite a celebrity here in cfl

I called 2 times today, the 1st time they said no interview. 2 hours later I called to ask them something else and they told me the date.

Twice in a single day? :-)

Are you sure you want to be in GUZ for the interview? Stay away from the caffeinated drinks while you are there.