My parents got PINK note

Hailong

Hi there,

Just called. My parents got PINK note this morning in GUZ. Thanks God!

Since year 2001, I tried to help my parents get B2 visa to vist us, unfortunately, my mom got refused totally 4 times since then, and my dad got refused 3 times.

After I got US citizenship this year, I began to help my parents for their immigrant visa application, it took about 5 months.

I am really grateful to this wonderful Candle Love forum. Here, I would like to especially thank the following great members for their tremendous help:

Kyle, C4Racer, splinterman,dnoblett, smokiessky,Todd&Xilan

In addition, I would like to thank Mr. Yang at Tian Yu Garden for his selfishless help!!! I will write a new topic to thank him shortly.

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year!

Hailong

Very very nice... I am happy for you. when they come this time and go back on time it will be very easy to get visa's in the future for them to visit again.

Ask Kyle he said after his wife got her first visa, her send oand 3rd ones I dont even think she interviewed for.

Very very nice... I am happy for you. when they come this time and go back on time it will be very easy to get visa's in the future for them to visit again.

Ask Kyle he said after his wife got her first visa, her send oand 3rd ones I dont even think she interviewed for.

If I understood her correctly she sponsored her parents for an immigrant visa this last time.

If I understood her correctly she sponsored her parents for an immigrant visa this last time.

Hello Warpedbored,

You are right. This time I sponsored my parents for their immigrant visa and got passed. They were never granted B2 Visa before. I am so happy they got it this time with a better one...................

Best wishes,

HAilong

Congratulations Hailong. I recently had the pleasure of having Thanksgiving dinner with C4Racer's family and meeting his father and mother in law who recently came from China. I'm very interested in their perceptions of America . Keep us posted on how they adapt to their new life.

Congrats! I suspected you guys would be successful. Thank you for letting us know the good news! Merry Christmas!

You know, I'm somewhat envious of you, Hailong. Perhaps someday, Jingjing and I can enjoy the same thing you will soon be experiencing.

To the mods: if you want to add this to my previous post, that's fine. My time allotment to edit my previous post has expired.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

It is always nice to hear of a family that will be reunited. I am sure it was a lot of years of not being able to see them as often as you liked, so it must be a great feeling!! Congrats again and best wishes!

Congratulations Hailong. I recently had the pleasure of having Thanksgiving dinner with C4Racer's family and meeting his father and mother in law who recently came from China. I'm very interested in their perceptions of America . Keep us posted on how they adapt to their new life.

Hi Warpedbored,

Thank you! You did meet with C4Racer's father and mother in laws? The world is small. Isn't it? I hope my parents will enjoy their new life here in this great nation.

Best wishes,

Hailong

Congrats!!! You can't ask for better news at Christmas time. The only piece left is to find them a flight to the US and enjoy having them around.

Hello C4Racer,

Thank you again! How's your family doing? I am sure your father and mother in laws enjoy their new life.

Yes, this is the best Christmas present I ever have because my parents got their interview passed. I could not sleep until almost 1 am after I searched air tickets for my parents.

I am very glad there is an airline from PEK to Huston IAH without stop. this is an overnight ticket. I will fly Huston and meet my parents, and next day fly to my city together. I have some questions, C4Racer, from your experience, do my parents need to fill out any forms in the airplane before they land? If yes, what forms can I download? where may I meet my parents, before Customs or after? I would like to help my parents as much as possible because they do not understand English Language.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Hailong

You know, I'm somewhat envious of you, Hailong. Perhaps someday, Jingjing and I can enjoy the same thing you will soon be experiencing.

To the mods: if you want to add this to my previous post, that's fine. My time allotment to edit my previous post has expired.

Hello Kyle,

Thank you again for all of your help!!!

With your suggestions, my parents stayed in Yang's TianYu Garden, he is such a great man helping my parents reviewing their documents, driving them for the immunization and physical exams, conducting mock interview, etc. I also asked him to receive the visa package and mail it to my parents.

I wish you, your wife Jingjing the best, if you need any information on parents immigration in the future, please feel free to contact me or drop me a PM.

This CFL is such a wonderful forum with so many great members to help each other with "A Candle for Love" in their hearts, I could not show my appreciation with my langauge limitation.

Merry Chirstmas and Happy New Year!

Hailong

CONGRATULATIONS!!

It is always nice to hear of a family that will be reunited. I am sure it was a lot of years of not being able to see them as often as you liked, so it must be a great feeling!! Congrats again and best wishes!

Hello xiaofeizhu,

Thank you for your Congrats and wishes! Yes, It is really nice. My 8-year-old daughter jumped on the bed, and my 6-year-old son asked me "Will my grandpa and grandma come today?" I believe to have parents living with us is a blessing for us and for our kids.

Hailong

I have some questions, C4Racer, from your experience, do my parents need to fill out any forms in the airplane before they land? If yes, what forms can I download? where may I meet my parents, before Customs or after? I would like to help my parents as much as possible because they do not understand English Language.

Hailong

Yes, they absolutely must fill out the US Customs form. All passengers must fill out one of two forms. There is a form used by visitors and another form used by US citizens and legal permenant residents. They will use the form for citizens and LPR's. Here is a link that has a sample of the actual declaration form.

http://www.immihelp.com/forms/6059b.pdf

It is not legible when printed out, so to help my wife's parents better, I downloaded this other form, filled it out and sent to to them. They could then use this form on the plane as a guide for filling out the real form. All they needed to do was copy the information.

http://www.immihelp.com/forms/6059b.pdf

You may meet your parents at the exit from customs. There will be a waiting area there for any one meeting international travelers. You are not allowed passed this point. You will not be allowed to assist them through customs, but don't worry there will be translators so they will be just fine. Also, allow at least one and a half hours for them to clear customs. This is how long it took my wife's parents and other friends on their first trip when immigrating. They should be prepared to answer some simple questions, like who helped you immigrate to the US. Don't forget to remind them to hand carry the packet they got at GUZ. They must hand it in at passport control, which is just before customs.Again, don't worry, officers will help them through the process and translators are available if needed.

Once they are here, you should expect to see their green cards in about three weeks to a month.

Again, congrats and enjoy.

Edited by C4Racer (see edit history)