oh Im gonna go crazy!

We were in GUZ around this time last year for our interview and it took quite awhile to get the date as well. It was actually our second interview after a 6 month delay and then they delayed us again in order to have her do the fingerprints again.

Still, being together waiting was far better than being separated by thousands of miles.

We were in GUZ around this time last year for our interview and it took quite awhile to get the date as well. It was actually our second interview after a 6 month delay and then they delayed us again in order to have her do the fingerprints again.

Still, being together waiting was far better than being separated by thousands of miles.

So true..... they must want me to teach english in china for a while.... :pash:

I know you're joking about teaching in China, however, teaching English is a possibility. Personally, I didn't much care for it, but many do enjoy the experience. I could see the value in being in China waiting with your fiancee until her interview. However, it'd be somewhat difficult to put aside any substantive savings while doing so.

based on averages, I'd say calling next week was the earliest to start. And just call every other day or so.

A February interview seems possible. Jan would be a fairly fast turnaround from the P3.

I see you sent in the P3 early to save '10 days'... but if the consulate still does their 'back to front' slotting, then you could get an earlier interview date by waiting to file P3 :huh: It will be interesting to see how your date plays out.

based on averages, I'd say calling next week was the earliest to start. And just call every other day or so.

A February interview seems possible. Jan would be a fairly fast turnaround from the P3.

I see you sent in the P3 early to save '10 days'... but if the consulate still does their 'back to front' slotting, then you could get an earlier interview date by waiting to file P3 :huh: It will be interesting to see how your date plays out.

Yes i agree and they also use your NOA1 date as a priority date. I believe if they have a bunch of them to do they do the ones for the people who have waited the longest unless you are military.