k1

tkgert

rarely can one put their finger on one issue; they combine to make up a concern for a VO.

But one visit [of 11 days] over the course of 19 months would jump to the top, IMO. This is sometimes seen for marriage visas too.

I do think marrying, refiling, and maybe even one more trip would ensure your success. good luck.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats the "non native english" ? you speak in

I speak english, to them there is the problem in the way I chat with her, more in the way she speaks,, what are you do today,,, are you go see mama today,, terry love you more and more everyday, we are be together very soon, little sentences like this was our problem to the VO Thanks ,, Terry

Speaking like this is no worse than talking with my relatives that use a lot of pronouns. I have as much difficulty talking with my relatives as talking with my SO, when it comes to proper pronunciations, and grammar. Can you imagine sending copies of text messages to a VO. A lot of people from this area, the hills, on dating sites do not write much better. I think you had the bad luck of getting a difficult VO. This is a good lesson on what chat sessions one sends with a application or interview. Anyway,,,Best of Luck..Bob

This are my same excact thoughts, finnaly someone understands what I am talking about, we got screwed by the VO,, who has made a easy thing very hard for us,, alot of time and alot of money,, for somebody that can control your outcome of life. What a damn shame. Thank you very much.

Oh I really understand. We were also denied on 12/17/2008. Now at that time I did not know about this site. I did have a lawyer. So we know all the paper work was correct. They said it was not a bona vide relationship. So I got the money together and flew to China and we got married in China. Had 2 petitions going on at the same time. The one I did not know about. So we stuck with the CR 1. And we are now waiting for a interview date. Good luck in what ever you decide to do. The one that turned us down was a black woman that could not speak Chinese. And seems she took a pleasure in turning people down because of the power she has. Hope everything works out for you and your loved one.

Michael

i think, they think ,you may have a mental disability, i understand but maybe they don,t

NO, I DONT, Because I write my chat in the way she talks, this is just our way of communication, Now we pretty much talk with each other as her english has improved very well. MENTAL DISABILITY not yet but maye before this is over.

Edited by tkgert (see edit history)

i think, they think ,you may have a mental disability, i understand but maybe they don,t

"Mental disability" is a poor choice of words. The WAY, or the SKILL, a person and their SO communicate is not as important as the fact that they CAN and DO communicate. The way my SO and I talk does not look so great in type, but we understand each other. Nothing wrong with using broken english, non native english, code works, texting, or sign langquage. We that are unfortunate to be on the denied Visa list are trying to understand what the Visa Officer FEELS (personal opionion), is important in communication skills. Some VO will pink slip someone with 5% communications skills, where as other VOs will deny someone with 50% communication skills. So in my next sample sheets of communications, I will be more careful as to what and how the samples will appear to a VOs personal opinion of my SO and my ability to communicate. .. <_< ,,,

Edited by Highlander (see edit history)

rarely can one put their finger on one issue; they combine to make up a concern for a VO.

But one visit [of 11 days] over the course of 19 months would jump to the top, IMO. This is sometimes seen for marriage visas too.

I do think marrying, refiling, and maybe even one more trip would ensure your success. good luck.

This is very true, but I can only try to understand this from the information I was given and what my fiancee has told me. As for the 19 months this is when I first met her. I went to china in Nov 2008, Noa 1 was in March 2009, and her interview was Sept 21, 2009, received the blue, the 2 things that were asked for was to explain chat in non native english, and a letter of EOR. So this information was sent to Guangzhou and on Nov. 20 the visa was denied. I had already submitted an EOR with my original petition, so I think that they used the letter that I wrote to compare to the chat records, this is what I think , maybe I am wrong, but as this was the only thing that was in question, who knows ? I also contacted a lawyer after this and he pretty much thought that the chat records were the reason for the denial. As for me I really think that had the chat records not been submitted my visa case would have been approved. And I do appreciate and respect everyones help here. As a man who is in pain and somewhat angry at this whole situation maybe some of my comments do not come out in the way they should, and I do apologize for this, everyone has different views and this is very understandable. Anyway good luck to everyone and thanks.. PS Michael my fiancee had a young american VO.