Once GUZ has the P-3 how long???

You can look at the time line (look at more recent cases) to give you an idea how fast GUZ is processing cases. Looks like roughly a month give or take a few days (of course there are exceptions) There will be an appointment letter in your P4 docs. You could probably call DoS in a couple of weeks and see if an interview date has been set. I think you already have the number. We found out our interview date, about a week before we received our P4. Robert, don't send in 500 bucks - he's joking of course

http://www.candleforlove.com/FAQ/Timelines/Ne...L_Timeline2.htm

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

If you send in $500 it should be in about a month.

:lol:

Bribery!

But seriously a few weeks for them to send out P-4 with interview set for about a month after that.

Look at my timeline linked below.

Ok GUZ has recieved the P-3 papers already. How long do they take to Proccess them and mail the P-4?

Also they set the Interview date when they mail the P-4 dont they?

Robert

Yes they do and You will probably find out in 2-4 weeks. My fiance mailed her package 3 back Nov 12 and found out interview date today from DOS . We were surprised, we got a December interview , 3 more weeks till interview

Ok GUZ has recieved the P-3 papers already. How long do they take to Proccess them and mail the P-4?

Robert

Yes they do and You will probably find out in 2-4 weeks. My fiance mailed her package 3 back Nov 12 and found out interview date today from DOS . We were surprised, we got a December interview , 3 more weeks till interview

3 weeks to go and you haven't received P4 yet? Yikes!

Robert

3 weeks to go and you haven't received P4 yet? Yikes!

they mailed them (package 4) yesterday but i found out interview date from calling DOS today .

Well ours is a recent case if you want current example.

GUZ received our P3 on 11/4/09

12/1/09 P4 Sent to my fiance

Interview set for 12/24

So 27 Days from P3 received to P4 sent, and 23 Days from P4 sent to interview date.

Ok thanks this gives me a good timeline.

Are you goign to be there to unwrap your Christmas present of a nice Pink paper on the 24th?

RObert